Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

ronmarsden

A pair of Territorials unknown Battalion.

Ron.

Help!! I cannot upload any files no matter what size? It says attachment space used 14.27MB OF 1 MB.

Can someone explain please?

Ron.

Not an expert in the photo dept Ron, but i can pm you my own particular method of uploading photo's via tinypic, which has the added attraction of not using forum bandwidth, as the image is hosted elsewhere, or something like that.

Let me know if you want the skipman method.

Edit Go to ' A place to play ' section, Keith Roberts explains.

A pair of Territorials unknown Battalion.

Ron.

Help!! I cannot upload any files no matter what size? It says attachment space used 14.27MB OF 1 MB.

Can someone explain please?

Ron.

Hi Ron, I think you have reached the limit of attachments that you are allowed on the forum. Try deleting some of the older attachments (pictures) and see if it works then. Hope this helps, Happy New year, Cheers

Regards, Alistair

• 1 month later...
Hi Ron, I think you have reached the limit of attachments that you are allowed on the forum. Try deleting some of the older attachments (pictures) and see if it works then. Hope this helps, Happy New year, Cheers

Regards, Alistair

No more pics????

Some stunning photos on here, so I'll share another one. My Grandfather, 9th Black Watch, went to France in October 1915. This picture with a sister was I gather taken in 1916 on a rare home leave visit.

BW9th_1916.jpg