Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Great War Forum Conference 2013 - all speakers now announced

AlanCurragh

:lol::thumbsup:

Roger

Absolutely, Christina - let me know if you need any more details

Hoping to make it myself, but waiting on something else ... I'll hope to confirm one way or the other shortly.

Help! Can someone going to the Great War Conference by car on 12 or 13 April (on the actual day it would mean arriving at Tally Ho before 09.00) take some boxes of books down for me. They would need to be collected from East Finchley by arrangement? Free copy of the Great War and Gallipoli to anyone who can manage it! Or a pint if you want something worthwhile? I'm going by train and can't carry the number of books I need for the two-for-one offer planned!

Footslogger Pete

I have just sent £10 by paypal.

Do you want the balance as well now?

Cheers

tonyE

I have just sent £10 by paypal.

Do you want the balance as well now?

Cheers

tonyE

Yes please Tony

Thanks

Alan

5 weeks to the conference now and a few spaces left - please let me know if you are interested in coming along

Thanks

Alan

Sad Pete is the appellation that the Sun has bestowed on Peter Andre!

Centurion, a Sun reader? Now I know where he gets all his historical information!

Roger

He tucks a copy discreetly between the pages of Encyclopaedia Britannica.

No it hangs on a piece of string in the garden outhouse!

Nobody cares about me!

Sad Pete

I care about you Pete, but I can't help, as the train will be taking the strain. I'm sure someone will turn :( Pete, into :) Pete

Mike

Are we wearing name badges this year (I like to know who I am).

If we are, it would be great if members of this forum would introduce themselves, there are loads going and it would be nice to meet a few more of you (unless of course you're all purposely avoiding me, in which case I shall be attaching the monicker 'sad' to my name too, like Pete).

I think Alan has organised the production of 150 name badges. Unfortunately they all have the same name on them.

I'm not sure how 150 "Sad Pete"s will get to know each other.

Keith

Keith is almost correct - the badges will be printed with "Pete" but attendees can choose their own adjective or description.

As in former years, I shall be "Gibbering Wreck" Pete and Sue will be "Sit Down and Shut Up" Pete

Can't wait to meet you all on the day. Just paid via PayPal.

Roger P, are you going down on the Friday and staying on the Saturday night, or just going down for the day on Saturday?