Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Great War Forum Conference 2013 - all speakers now announced

AlanCurragh

Here is a list of attending pals - there are quite a number of non-forum members going too. I think this is complete - but for some attendees I only have an email address so I'm not sure if they are on the forum.

If you think your name should be here, and isn't, please let me know!

--

Burlington

Just for the record, my name is Martin. I am getting a bit bored with my pseudonym (Yes, I can spell!)

Martin (ne. Burlington)

Name changes can be arranged upon request - but not all at once please.Just send a PM to a Mod.

Keith

Just for the record, my name is Martin. I am getting a bit bored with my pseudonym (Yes, I can spell!)

Martin (ne. Burlington)

Should be Bertie

What a great list of attendees, having had the honour of meeting many of them already, I'm looking forward to making the acquaintance of a few more this time round.

Please do say hello if you see me.

Easy to spot Kim - just look out for the dame with a beer in each hand.

Come to think of it, I owe you a couple of beers, so you might need an extra hand or two.

Keith

I don't know who that Neil McKenzie is, undoubtedly a cad and a bounder - has he paid?

Neil Mackenzie

D'oh!

If any of you check the email I sent this afternoon, you will see it refers to the conference on 13th March 2013 - hopefully you'll not be as confused as I evidently am!

Is that a list of all those attending, or a list of those of parties attending?

My party consists of three, not just me!

Bruce

("I am coming too.....along with our friend Molly Rennie....we had better have places, or Bruce gets the blame!".......Ayesha)

Bruce - as I said, that is the list of forum members only, not guests or non-GWF members (strange people!) - as I managed to mis-spell the name of a fellow mod, the fact that I've got any information correct is a near-miracle!

Looking forward to seeing old friends on Saturday, although I won't be trying to flog 'em copies of the new book. It's still inexplicably stuck somewhere in the depths of Reveille Press.

Sure Dave, you can pay on the day. Let me know if you need any more details

If any one is planning popping to the soiree at OC's might I recommend a pint of DOOM BAR. I had one last week and for a second I thought an angel had danced on my tongue.

Remember Drink Sensibly....don't spill it!!

AndyR

Lookin forward to seeing one and all on Saturday at the Tally Ho!

Aha - so to flesh out Keith's description above, Kim will be the badged dame with the beer in each hand...

Can i pay on the door?

Anthony

Anthony

The admin bunch are all in the curry house at the mo, but I am sure pay at the door will be ok

Roger

Thanks Roger.

No problem Anthony - hope to see you tomorrow

have a great time all, looking forward to seeing some reports.

learn something

Two outstanding speakers so far - Richard and Peter B - and a turnout of 140 or so

As PH double booked two different hotels will he be speaking at the right place this afternoon?

If anyone wants my dinner tonight they are more than welcome to it...

Hello all from sunny Spain. Hope everything is going well, sure it is. Anyone seeing this before this evening say a big hi to all.

Jim

Another good day at the Tally Ho! Congratulations to Alan and everyone else involved.

It was an excellent event. Thank you to everyone who took part in the organisation. Regards, Michael Bully