Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Great War Forum Conference 2013 - all speakers now announced

AlanCurragh

Excellent Conference - hard to beat that line up of speakers anywhere. Thanks to Alan and Sue.

Stephen

Enjoyed the event immensely...thanks to all involved in organising and also to the warm welcome extended to this so called 70 year old daktari look-alike.

In my youth I shall now leave my zimmer frame behind and continue to walk the fields using my laser like eyes!!!!

Safari shorts!!!!!! Indeed!!!!!!!

"T Daktari T"

I would just like to repeat my thanks to Alan, Sue and everyone connected with, and in attendance at our conference and pre-event(s), on Friday and Saturday; it was a superb experience throughout. Well done to everyone and I am never drinking again until tonight.

I'm also really pleased to hear that one of the audience has confirmed they are signing up for the University of Birmingham's part-time Taught MA in British First World War Studies starting in October. Bravo! If anyone else is interested ping me a message or check out this link: http://www.birmingha...w1-studies.aspx

Cheers,

Simon

The new recruit for the MA was me .... unless there are others? Great conference although unfortunately I had to leave before the last talk.

The new recruit for the MA was me .... unless there are others? Great conference although unfortunately I had to leave before the last talk.

Me

So two then. Well done gents.

Keith

Two! Excellent.

He's a saint, that James...roll on retirement.

Cheers,

Simon

• 6 months later...

Lets hope next year's speakers join us for beer and then curry on Friday evening - I'm not sure which flag we need to have at the OC next time. has pH been banned from anywhere lelse?

Keith