Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

great war etchings/drawings

Soren

More excellent additions to this online-exhibition Soren. I can almost feel the weight of those field-glasses in the observer's grasp.

I wonder if it would be possible to make a Forum e-card from some of your pictures Soren. The Chrismas Truce would make an ideal seasonal greeting for WW1 enthusiasts.

We could send one to all the non-posters for a start...

hi Soren,

For the galipolli campaign they look okay.....just their slouchhat...please change the turned up side to the left......left side turned up...rightside down.

coo-ee

patrick p.s look at mine

post-8-1103317114.jpg

:D

I echo whoever said finding this thread was sheer joy! Soren, you have real talent and very much enjoyed seeing your online exhibition. I particularly like the 2 figure version of the Christmas Truce. It's warm, human and captures the naive hope of the moment.

I also agree that you should print and sell your work. I'd definitely be a customer!

Cheers Dan,

I'll stop posting for a bit and then stick them all in an album under the gallery facillity..... new picture, apologies to any RAMC experts, first stab at an ambulance! :o

post-8-1103628350.jpg

Soren

Your sketches are mind blowing.

If only they could be in one place rather than as a series of postings.

Keep it up

Martin

I wonder if it would be possible to make a Forum e-card from some of your pictures Soren. The Chrismas Truce would make an ideal seasonal greeting for WW1 enthusiasts.

We could send one to all the non-posters for a start...

Hi Kate,

Sorry it's so late, I have posted the Xmas truce in the 'Gallery' section, more than happy for people/forum to use it as their e-mail xmas card.. :D

Soren

Soren,

That is a very kind gesture. We have all been enjoying a remarkable exhibition on this thread. Thankyou for sharing your work with us.

Are you planning an exhibition sometime?

May I suggest that Pals who make use of Soren's work in their Christmas e-greetings spare a thought, and a small sum, for the running of the Forum by making a donation.

Tin rattling over.

Thanks again Soren