Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Great War Forum Conference 24th March 2012

AlanCurragh

Kim

Laugh at your slippers? Surely not!!!!

As for the pillows at the hotel - I tried looking for the soft one but couldn't find any difference at all!

Great photos - thanks.

Sue

Roger

Yes, I saw that one of Kim also. Disgraceful. But she looked decidedly happier than in the one above.

I'd met her earlier at the Premier Inn but she wasn't for letting on who she was. Kept me guessing until fig rolls were mentioned. What a giveaway! :lol:

Paul

From what I remmeber you demanded (yes, demanded!) we didn't tell you who we were, you wanted to guess. And so you did, once Harrogate was mentioned, along with fig rolls!

Kim

Laugh at your slippers? Surely not!!!!

As for the pillows at the hotel - I tried looking for the soft one but couldn't find any difference at all!

Great photos - thanks.

Sue

Well, truthfully, I don't think you were laughing at my slippers (they are indeed nice slippers, and not to be laughed at), but you were merely laughing at ME for bringing them :lol:

I think she was a bit jealous...

Kim

What was in that large glass of dark fluid that you were smuggling into the hotel? I think that our members need to know. Transparency is our motto. (When it suits).

Keith

Kim,

And I also know you have a problem with hoops and stripes!

Paul

:o You can't trust husbands, can you!

Kim

What was in that large glass of dark fluid that you were smuggling into the hotel? I think that our members need to know. Transparency is our motto. (When it suits).

Keith

It was Simon J's - honest guv :innocent: and I never spilt a drop!

I think she was a bit jealous...

Alan, I think it only your right and proper duty to pack Sue's slippers for her next year (go on, you'll be in her good books for a long time if you do :) )

<snip>

It was Simon J's - honest guv :innocent: and I never spilt a drop!

<snip>

It was...and she didn't...and it was a full pint. Phenomenal effort :ph34r:

Cheers,

Simon

It was...and she didn't...and it was a full pint. Phenomenal effort :ph34r:

Cheers,

Simon

Careful Simon, Mr Hart may seek to replace GAC as his water carrier, with Kim as his beer carrier !

I'll third the cushions and maybe not put them so close together, on hot day it was a bit close, ok as one side was my spouse but the other.........

Michelle

Oi, the other side was me! :ph34r:

• Admin

And very delightful company you are too Tim, I just felt the seating was a bit up close and personal!

Michelle

And very delightful company you are too Tim, I just felt the seating was a bit up close and personal!

Michelle

Haha! Yes, it was intimate at times! :D And, as Centurion mentioned earlier, a touch on the hard side.

Haha! Yes, it was intimate at times! :D And, as Centurion mentioned earlier, a touch on the hard side.

Tell Centurion that he shouldn't have been looking :lol: :lol:

Tell Centurion that he shouldn't have been looking :lol: :lol:

At my age voyeurism is all that's left.

Now I'm back in the land of Oz, here are a couple I snapped during the lunch break. For the UK, just awesome weather, and a game of football to boot.

post-41030-0-50539900-1333032056.jpgpost-41030-0-83763100-1333032073.jpg

Cheers Andy.

And a couple more.

post-41030-0-99875600-1333032165.jpg post-41030-0-48579600-1333032175.jpg

Cheers Andy.