Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Casualty Lists

stiletto_33853

Any lists or details available for casualties in the 13th Royal Irish Rifles on 1st July 1916?

Interested in Rifleman Joseph Bell, 13/16227, 'B' Company, 13th Batt Royal Irish Rifles.

Regards

Adrian

Adrian,

I am placing these here as and when I come across them, as you can see they cover a multitude of regiments. We need someone really with a lot of time on their hands to make some sort of searachable database of these should they wish to, unfortunately I do not have the time but place these here for people with regimental interests.

List HB.401 - Egypt

post-1871-1239914372.jpg

Diane,

Stick at it. Well worth all the time and effort :D

John

Diane,

Great stuff and good for you. If you need the full size lists sent to you rather than the resized ones to fit the forum let me know and I will e-mail them across to you.

Andy

Progress Reports

post-1871-1240201372.jpg

Thanks for the emails Steve.

As mentioned to Steve I have decided to include the injuries [as far as can be ascertained] and hospitals sent to so am going over the entries adding and checking. It may take a while B)

Diane

Another one for the collection - hospital List H104 - Winchester Record Office

Mike S

post-627-1240485252.jpg

Thanks for the emails Mike. If the lists are as clear as the last one I think I can manage with the info direct from the post. BTW what does ICT stand for?

Am up to Page 5 post 101 :ph34r:

Thanks for the emails Mike. If the lists are as clear as the last one I think I can manage with the info direct from the post. BTW what does ICT stand for?

ICT = Inflammation of Connective Tissue.

Keep going Diane you're over half way........

Steve

Thanks for the info and support. This is what I am including:

898 GOODSPEED, A 7 KRRC 08/07/15 Wounded Slt Adm Queen Mary's Mil H Whalley H 154 Winchester R.O.

5424 LIGHTFOOT, G 7 KRRC 08/07/15 Wounded Slt Adm Queen Mary's Mil H Whalley H 154 Winchester R.O.

675 PENGELLY, A 7 KRRC 10/07/15 Wounded Severe Adm King George H Stamford St SE15 H 154 Winchester R.O.

A94 BARNETT, J 7 KRRC A 10/07/15 Shrap wnd Head Slt Adm Suff (Ampton) H Bury St Edmonds H 154 Winchester R.O.

A968 MITTEN, H 7 KRRC B 10/07/15 Amp L Foot Severe Adm Suff (Ampton) H Bury St Edmonds H 154 Winchester R.O.

2794 WATTS, T 7 KRRC D 10/07/15 Shrap wnd Forehead Slt Adm Suff (Ampton) H Bury St Edmonds H 154 Winchester R.O.

List HB257,

Diane, looking good well done.

Andy

post-1871-1240521441.jpg

List HB 137

post-1871-1240806530.jpg