Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

I'm going to the IWM

andigger

I am not sure the world is ready for that close up!!

I know who you are! Be afraid be very afraid i may come visiting.

Arm.

Sorry Arm, aka Dougie,

It just had to be done, think positive after all it could have been a rude gesture which was tempting.

Andy

I am a bit confused now. So who was tickling my bum! ;)

regards

Arm.

This is the sort of string that will truly find itself on Google, ya know.

To me this picture reminds me of the "group" shots on the History Channel or A&E when they're discussing the background of notorious people ...

The real issue is what did the IWM staff think to themselves when you guys came in and started discussing whether the Mustang was a type D or E or when you were touring the WWI hall and started arguing over the type of bayonet shown was in-fact the one noted on the card ... I can just imagine the poor currator who got the list of "Edits" at the end of the day that, no doubt, you dropped off - just to help out.

Nope, no getting around it ... I'm jealous!

Andy,

Amongst many others your name came up when we had a tea break. You will I am sure be surprised to now it was in connection to General Lee and General Longstreet. I did not find that many disagreed with the fact that Lee sold Longstreet short! :lol:

Lights touch paper and retreats to trench.

regards

Arm.

The real issue is what did the IWM staff think to themselves when you guys came in and started discussing whether the Mustang was a type D or E or when you were touring the WWI hall and started arguing over the type of bayonet shown was in-fact the one noted on the card ... I can just imagine the poor currator who got the list of "Edits" at the end of the day that, no doubt, you dropped off - just to help out.

Nope, no getting around it ... I'm jealous!

I did find it alittle worrying that after we had had this photo taken i and three others returned to the shop, upon entering the door man regonsied me as having previously been in!

Little old me?

Arm.

I did find it alittle worrying that after we had had this photo taken i and three others returned to the shop, upon entering the door man regonsied me as having previously been in!

old me?

Arm.

Actually I thought that was weird too..... of all of us you were the one he recognized. Not me after having left a suspicious package on the doorstep. Not Stilleto after carrying a suspicious package in, or Terry for just looking suspicious. Or doogal, for just letting people call him 'doogal'... Arm. was the only one the guard recognized. :huh: