Mark Hone

Do they have Spelchecker over there in Holywood?😎

On 08/02/2024 at 01:45, seaJane said:

How hard would you be staring? ;):P:wub:

Sorrry! Too eager.

1 hour ago, geraint said:

Sorrry! Too eager.

Easily done 🙂

1917 It is not mine movie, seen in one time and that was enough. 

I like more , for example, Beneath Hill 60, The Trench, All Quit at Western Front (1930). Maybe not every movie is realistic but i look also to how they acting and play in the movies. But many movies is many opions and meanings and for everybody is a movie or tv show/serie to watch. 

Hi Loopgraaf welcome to the Forum, What's your interest in the camel corps? I had a distant relative in the 7th RWF who was a member.

Mine intrest in Camel Corps. I have no relatives or something with it. It is more the unknown history for me that intrested me. It is a far away battlefield. For the western front is for me 3,5 hours driving and you can get many books of it and see plenty movies/tv series. This Camel Corps and also war in Africa are for me battlegrounds to learn more about it. And about Camel Corps, i visit the monument in London in 2014 and it became one of mine favourites. I asked policemen for the route to the monument, I came for that and war museum to London, and they couldn't tell me where it is, for them was it an unknown monument. But i found it.