Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

HMS INDIA

Rebecca Clarke

Welcome aboard @rtilley - nice to have a family relative joining the forum as a result of this thread.
Your GGF was a Fireman on HMS India (he was looking after one of the ship’s boilers), so this fits well with him having been a railway engine-man before the war.

MB

• 10 months later...
On 23/01/2022 at 18:11, rtilley said:

Hello,

I’m probably a bit late to this discussion, but I stumbled upon this forum while trying to find a picture of the HMS India to show my daughter as she wondered why we have English surnames as Norwegians.

William Tilley was my great grandfather and was indeed a train engineer (as was his son, my grandfather). I don’t know a whole lot about his life, but I do know that both he and three of his sons fled when the Germans occupied Norway during WW2 and fought overseas in various capacities. William and at least two of his sons spent the war either in the Navy or on merchant convoys whereas my grandfather ended up in the Norwegian Police Forces in Sweden. We found a short letter after my grandfather died where he summarized his experiences and it said he didn’t see his father (William) between 1940 and 1945 when they were reunited again after the war.

Again, I’m likely a bit late here but I would be very interested in reading your book Rebecca if/when it is available. If there is a link to where I can purchase a copy (Amazon?) it would be much appreciated.

Hello!  Sorry, it’s been a while since I’ve visited.  I have spoken to a couple of other members of the Tilley family who have provided some fantastic stories of his experiences in both the first and second world wars.  I have included them, along with some photos, in the book which has now been released!  It is on Amazon and many other book seller websites.  I have a new website www.hmsindia.info which you might also find interesting.  You can contact me directly through there as well.  
Rebecca

On 23/01/2022 at 19:11, rtilley said:

I don’t know a whole lot about his life

You can search for him in the digitised files of Nasjonal Biblioteket. Han dukker opp her i lokalhistorietidsskrifter samt lokalaviser. F. eks: https://urn.nb.no/URN:NBN:no-nb_digitidsskrift_2019013181211_001

61808843_Screenshot2022-12-06at13_28_32.png.0b623b75854649f0cb8c42e09d75fd6f.png

93563222_Screenshot2022-12-06at13_29_49.png.86e9d94f6853fafb78c8ae9da378192b.png

Edited by knittinganddeath

4 hours ago, Rebecca Clarke said:

Hello!  Sorry, it’s been a while since I’ve visited.  I have spoken to a couple of other members of the Tilley family who have provided some fantastic stories of his experiences in both the first and second world wars.  I have included them, along with some photos, in the book which has now been released!  It is on Amazon and many other book seller websites.  I have a new website www.hmsindia.info which you might also find interesting.  You can contact me directly through there as well.  
Rebecca

I forgot to mention that the book is titled  A Bare Chronicle of Existence - Letters and Stories from Internment in Norway during WW1 by Rebecca Clarke.  It tells the story of HMS India and her men from the beginning of the ship being requisitioned by the navy to the day the war ends.  It features the letters written by my grandfather-in-law but is supplemented by comprehensive research and contact made with nearly 30 descendants of men who served on HMS India.

A Bare Chronicle front cover.jpg

Edited by Rebecca Clarke

5 hours ago, Rebecca Clarke said:

I forgot to mention that the book is titled  A Bare Chronicle of Existence - Letters and Stories from Internment in Norway during WW1 by Rebecca Clarke.  It tells the story of HMS India and her men from the beginning of the ship being requisitioned by the navy to the day the war ends.  It features the letters written by my grandfather-in-law but is supplemented by comprehensive research and contact made with nearly 30 descendants of men who served on HMS India.

A Bare Chronicle front cover.jpg

Thank you so much, I'll be sure to check it out!

And thank you too, @knittinganddeath! My father once told me that William was part of "gulltransporten", but I have never been able to find anything about him in the sources I've seen. There's actually a movie about it being released next week in Norway and a neighbour of mine was involved in the production there. I told him what my father had told me, but my great grandfather's name wasn't in any of the sources for the script, so I've just assumed it was just a misunderstanding on my fathers part. Fun to actually see it referenced somewhere!

12 hours ago, rtilley said:

And thank you too, @knittinganddeath! My father once told me that William was part of "gulltransporten", but I have never been able to find anything about him in the sources I've seen. There's actually a movie about it being released next week in Norway and a neighbour of mine was involved in the production there. I told him what my father had told me, but my great grandfather's name wasn't in any of the sources for the script, so I've just assumed it was just a misunderstanding on my fathers part. Fun to actually see it referenced somewhere!

12 hours ago, rtilley said:

Hi @rtilley I have a bit of information on this that I have compiled from various places.  It is in the book but I will try and dig out the section and post it for you…..

Here we are @rtilley.  Much of the research was done by Roger Partridge, a gentleman who purchased many letters written by my Grandfather-in-law and who undertook extensive research- almost as extensive as mine 😏 - he did something I haven’t managed which was visit Norway and interview some people.  There are also some reflections from some relatives of yours…..

William Tilley

William Tilley was one of the many fireman on board the HMS India and his job, along with the others, would have been to tend to the massive coal-stoked  fires that would have run continuously to keep the steam engines that drove the boat running.  William was 21 when the ship was torpedoed but had been onboard since 1914, before the war, when the ship was still a member of the P & O fleet.  He was one of the many that was rescued by the Trawler Saxon.  William Tilley can be seen in a number of photographs from Jørstadmoen including the one of all the crew sitting on the hill where he can be seen with his head poking through the HMS India life ring.  He can also be seen in many of the football photographs.  Tilley was one of the small group of men who married a Norwegian lady.  William and Agnethe Haugen, one of the camp’s cooks and a native of Fåberg, were married on October 19th, 1918 and had only a brief time together before William was repatriated and sent back to Britain.  His certificate of discharge from the Royal Navy is dated 28th January, 1919 and from there he went back to his home town, London, and investigated joining the police force.  On returning to Norway to collect Agnethe he changed his mind and decided that he and his wife should remain in Norway and with a recommendation from Commander Kennedy, he applied for and was given a job on the Norwegian State Railways.  After gaining Norwegian citizenship in October 1921, William and Agnethe settled into married life and had seven children.  But things were not to remain settled for long.  William became involved in the Second World War after the Germans invaded in 1940 and this is where his story becomes interesting.  He was still working with the railways and was given the job (with several other men) of moving the engines to Lillehammer.  This was achieved even though the Germans attacked several times during the move.  Soon after the English troops arrived and William Tilley was asked to assist as interpreter and guide.  Late in April 1940, William was given the task of driving the engine of a train that was taking a Norwegian major to Hjerkinn on the Dovrebanen right through the section that Arnold and his other fellow internees had helped to build.  They never made it to their destination due to German bombing raids but William’s skill and affinity with the English language led to him being promoted to locomotive-foreman and he worked in transporting the troops before escaping to London.  A document he wrote outlines the work he did during this time but I will hand over to Roger Patridge to tell some more of the story – 

When he eventually escaped to London he wrote a seven page report on his activities during this period, but some of these were a lot less detailed than others, and I (R.P) suspect he was not only helping the British troops, but was also involved in the train movements that enabled the Norwegian Government to rescue its gold reserves and get them to the coast at Åndalsnes, from which a Royal Navy cruiser carried them over to Scotland.  Tilley and a companion reached Åndalsnes on May 1st and although they had been promised passage on a ship they soon found themselves held under armed guard by some nervous troops who thought they were spies.  Luckily they were spotted by a major who they had helped earlier and were taken to General Paget, the Officer commanding, who strongly recommended that Tilley should leave Norway and his family as the Germans would almost certainly shoot him if he was captured.  So he sailed away from Norway on board H.M.S Calcutta on May 2nd and reached Scapa Flow the following day.

Roger Partridge’s research uncovered that William returned to his home town in London (West Ham) and took up the role of an air raid warden but this was not to last for long as in January 1942 he is released from this role to take up the position of Head Porter and senior fire guard at the Shaftesbury Hotel.  The Shaftesbury Hotel was in central London and was managed by the Norwegian Government.  Roger Partridge questions whether William was actually working in the jobs he was listed as doing or whether this was a cover for some other military or undercover work but by April 1943, William has left London and has joined the Norwegian Army.  He was certainly having a busier war the second time around than he did the first time and it still wasn’t over.  William survived an emergency landing in a plane in Sweden in 1945 where he lost everything but his life.  Luckily for him and everyone else, the war was over about a week later and William was able to return to his wife and children in Norway.  He had not seen them for five long years and had only been in contact through Red Cross Mail.  It must have been such a relief to finally settle down to family life again.  William Tilley spent the rest of his working life on the Norwegian State Railways and died in 1976 and is buried in the Hamar valley region – not too far from Jørstadmoen.

Very late in the writing of this book I was contacted by Linn Tilley Brandt, one of William Tilley’s grandchildren, seeking information on her grandfather.  I forwarded her the passage I had written using Roger Partridges research which provided me with the bulk of my information.  I asked Linn to corroborate the research Roger had done and to alert me to any inaccuracies in the story.  She wrote that “all the information seems to be correct” and then went on to say that “World War Two was extra difficult for the family because William was English and they would not talk about it, so my father could not tell much.  He did not know anything about his English relatives, the only contact he got was birthday cards from his grandmother.”

On 07/12/2022 at 10:50, Rebecca Clarke said:

Here we are @rtilley.  Much of the research was done by Roger Partridge, a gentleman who purchased many letters written by my Grandfather-in-law and who undertook extensive research- almost as extensive as mine 😏 - he did something I haven’t managed which was visit Norway and interview some people.  There are also some reflections from some relatives of yours…..

William Tilley

William Tilley was one of the many fireman on board the HMS India and his job, along with the others, would have been to tend to the massive coal-stoked  fires that would have run continuously to keep the steam engines that drove the boat running.  William was 21 when the ship was torpedoed but had been onboard since 1914, before the war, when the ship was still a member of the P & O fleet.  He was one of the many that was rescued by the Trawler Saxon.  William Tilley can be seen in a number of photographs from Jørstadmoen including the one of all the crew sitting on the hill where he can be seen with his head poking through the HMS India life ring.  He can also be seen in many of the football photographs.  Tilley was one of the small group of men who married a Norwegian lady.  William and Agnethe Haugen, one of the camp’s cooks and a native of Fåberg, were married on October 19th, 1918 and had only a brief time together before William was repatriated and sent back to Britain.  His certificate of discharge from the Royal Navy is dated 28th January, 1919 and from there he went back to his home town, London, and investigated joining the police force.  On returning to Norway to collect Agnethe he changed his mind and decided that he and his wife should remain in Norway and with a recommendation from Commander Kennedy, he applied for and was given a job on the Norwegian State Railways.  After gaining Norwegian citizenship in October 1921, William and Agnethe settled into married life and had seven children.  But things were not to remain settled for long.  William became involved in the Second World War after the Germans invaded in 1940 and this is where his story becomes interesting.  He was still working with the railways and was given the job (with several other men) of moving the engines to Lillehammer.  This was achieved even though the Germans attacked several times during the move.  Soon after the English troops arrived and William Tilley was asked to assist as interpreter and guide.  Late in April 1940, William was given the task of driving the engine of a train that was taking a Norwegian major to Hjerkinn on the Dovrebanen right through the section that Arnold and his other fellow internees had helped to build.  They never made it to their destination due to German bombing raids but William’s skill and affinity with the English language led to him being promoted to locomotive-foreman and he worked in transporting the troops before escaping to London.  A document he wrote outlines the work he did during this time but I will hand over to Roger Patridge to tell some more of the story – 

When he eventually escaped to London he wrote a seven page report on his activities during this period, but some of these were a lot less detailed than others, and I (R.P) suspect he was not only helping the British troops, but was also involved in the train movements that enabled the Norwegian Government to rescue its gold reserves and get them to the coast at Åndalsnes, from which a Royal Navy cruiser carried them over to Scotland.  Tilley and a companion reached Åndalsnes on May 1st and although they had been promised passage on a ship they soon found themselves held under armed guard by some nervous troops who thought they were spies.  Luckily they were spotted by a major who they had helped earlier and were taken to General Paget, the Officer commanding, who strongly recommended that Tilley should leave Norway and his family as the Germans would almost certainly shoot him if he was captured.  So he sailed away from Norway on board H.M.S Calcutta on May 2nd and reached Scapa Flow the following day.

Roger Partridge’s research uncovered that William returned to his home town in London (West Ham) and took up the role of an air raid warden but this was not to last for long as in January 1942 he is released from this role to take up the position of Head Porter and senior fire guard at the Shaftesbury Hotel.  The Shaftesbury Hotel was in central London and was managed by the Norwegian Government.  Roger Partridge questions whether William was actually working in the jobs he was listed as doing or whether this was a cover for some other military or undercover work but by April 1943, William has left London and has joined the Norwegian Army.  He was certainly having a busier war the second time around than he did the first time and it still wasn’t over.  William survived an emergency landing in a plane in Sweden in 1945 where he lost everything but his life.  Luckily for him and everyone else, the war was over about a week later and William was able to return to his wife and children in Norway.  He had not seen them for five long years and had only been in contact through Red Cross Mail.  It must have been such a relief to finally settle down to family life again.  William Tilley spent the rest of his working life on the Norwegian State Railways and died in 1976 and is buried in the Hamar valley region – not too far from Jørstadmoen.

Very late in the writing of this book I was contacted by Linn Tilley Brandt, one of William Tilley’s grandchildren, seeking information on her grandfather.  I forwarded her the passage I had written using Roger Partridges research which provided me with the bulk of my information.  I asked Linn to corroborate the research Roger had done and to alert me to any inaccuracies in the story.  She wrote that “all the information seems to be correct” and then went on to say that “World War Two was extra difficult for the family because William was English and they would not talk about it, so my father could not tell much.  He did not know anything about his English relatives, the only contact he got was birthday cards from his grandmother.”

Wow, that’s great. Thank you so much, I think my father will be happy to get some more information. Like the woman you spoke to (Linn) said, the war was seemingly not spoken about in the family, so none of us know much about what they all did during the war spart from the fant that William and all his sons spent WW2 in different places abroad.

One story I did find in a letter after my grandfather passed away was very interesting though. Supposedly my grandfather was manning a radio in Sweden (as part of the Norwegian police forces), and one day in 1945 his father’s voice came through on the radio. It was the first time they had spoken since 1940, and I guess it happened because of the plane crash you wrote about. Don’t know if it was a coincidence or not, but it seems my grandfather thought it was. Small world, even in a war.

I’ve ordered two copies of your book by the way, looking forward to reading it!

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone

I have listing of her crew listed on excel as below can anyone check and fill in the missing names please ?

FRANK ERNEST AERS AB 142921 (Po) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ANDREW SIMON READ AKERMAN WARRANT TELEGRAPHIST RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS   ALLISON GREASER 781351 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ERNEST WOODBOURN ALLTREE S/LT RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS ROBERT ANTHONY STOKEKEEPER 243701 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
DENNIS J ATKINS GREASER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN SHIRLEY ATTWOOD AB RNVR LONDON 1/2680 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ARTHUR WILLIAM BAKER SIGNALMAN 238983 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CLAUDE JOHN BALE S/LT RNR INDIA 07/12/1915 SHIP LOSS  DOW                
GEORGE   BARBER TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES WILLIAM BARRELL L/SIGNALMAN 237068 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES REGINALD BARRETT PRIVATE, RMLI 19075 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JAMES   BARRY TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM LEWIS BENTLEY BAKER'S MATE MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
EDWIN   BETHELL CWO ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN HENRY BIGGS LT RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES   BINNEY AB SS 2214 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES LILBURN WILLIAM BLACK MIDSHIPMAN RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
NORMAN   BOLTON PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 19119 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM   BOYLE TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALBERT ERNEST BROOKS AB 210160 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   BROOMAN L/SEAMAN  138931 (Po) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
GEORGE ANDREW BROWN AB 208652 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN   BROWN STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALEXANDER   BRUCE  L/FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
EDWARD   BRYANT STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM ALBERT BUNGARD STEWARD 796977 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   BUTLER STOKER1C SS 107934 (Dev) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES JAMES BYRNE CHIEF GUNNER RN INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN   CAIRNS FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HERBERT   CAREY AB 212125 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN HENRY CARNES AB 166541 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY   CARPENTER AB 201208 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM RICHARD CHANDLER L/SEAMAN LONDON 10/ 2698 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM ALFRED CHARLES FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
LORENZO   CHIRCOP CAPTAIN'S VALET MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FREDERICK   CHURCH DONKEYMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALGERNON ALBERT CHURCHER STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
SYDNEY BROFORD CLARK LT RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM JAMES CLARK L/FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES WILLIAM CLARKE TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FELIX WILLIAM CLARKE AB 184591 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN   CLARKE FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
RICHARD ARNOLD CLARKE ERA CLYDE Z 16 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES   CONNOR TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
GEORGE   COOK AB 178504 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
GEORGE   COOPER L/FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM   COTTON FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
DESMOND JOSEPH CROWLEY AB LONDON 4/ 2958 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ROBERT DICK CRUIKSHANK MIDSHIPMAN RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
PATRICK   CULHANE PO1C 146034 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   DALY TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
LIONEL HENRY DAUBNEY STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HUGH   DAVIES AB BRISTOL Z 251 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
NORRIES   DAVIES FIREMAN 794323 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM THOMAS/REVOR DAVIES TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES   DENNISON FIREMAN 681183 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WALTER   DENT GREASER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN   DEVINE FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ANDREW FERGUSON DICKSON S/LT RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HENRY   DIPPLE FIREMAN 747471 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM MARSHALL DIVINE SEAMAN A 7913 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WALTER   DOCKREE MASTER AT ARMS 350132 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
MICHAEL   DOGGETT GREASER 398917 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JAMES   DUNCAN DONKEYMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
RICHARD   DUNN STOREKEEPER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ROBERT   DUNN FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM CHARLES DUNT AB 182308 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ALFRED FREDDY EADE MASTER AT ARMS 139530 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CLARENCE THOMAS EVANS PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 19126 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
EDWARD GEORGE FARLEY JUNIOR RESERVE ATTENDANT M 9919 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WALTER JAMES FARRIER TRIMMER 801188 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
GEORGE   FIELDING CHIEF WRITER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES TAMBLING FISHER STOKER 101059 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN HENRY LAWSON FISHER TRIMMER 790066 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOSEPH   FLEGG TRIMMER 679132 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
TIMOTHY   FLYNN FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES THOMAS FRANKHAM GREASER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS   FREEMAN FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALFRED WILLIAM FROST TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY WILLIAM JOSEPH FRYER AB SS 2901 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES MATTHEW FURNISS AB 162226 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ALFRED EDWARD FURY GREASER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
NEAL   GALLAGHER FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   GARDINER     INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
GEORGE   GERMAIN STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES   GIBSON PRIVATE, RMLI 19088 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   GIBSON GREASER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN   GILBERT STOKER1C 174381 (Dev) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALAN ALFRED GILCHRIST AB SS 2893 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ALFRED THOMAS GILL TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES   GLADWELL FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN   GLIBBERY FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FRANCIS   GOMES PANTRYMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN JAMES GOODMAN FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES WILLIAM GOODWIN AB 196685 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
REGINALD CHARLES GOWERS PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 19151 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
RICHARD GERRIE GROUNDWATER LT XO RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM   GUNN PRIVATE, RMLI 14409 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   HACKETT AB 173676 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FREDERICK ARTHUR HADDOW TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
GEORGE   HAGGERTY TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
LOUIS   HAIGH FIREMAN 47850 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
GEORGE   HALLIDAY FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HENRY   HAMPTON CHIEF PETTY OFFICER 143378 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
SAMUEL ARTHUR HARDING BOY 1c J 34328 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
SIDNEY   HAWES FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ALBERT EDWARD HAWKES PRIVATE, RMLI 19194 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
DANIEL   HENNESSEY TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
DAVID   HENRY FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY GEORGE HILL AB BRISTOL 2/130 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FREDERICK   HINES PO1C 190736 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CYRIL SHIRLEY HODGES SEAMAN 8400 A INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
SYDNEY PERCY HOLE AB 236285 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
LEONARD   HOLLOWAY AB 183337 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FREDERICK   HOOD  HYDRAULIC WINCHMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS   HOWLETT AB 172508 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS HENRY HYDE GREASER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM   IRWIN AB 191440 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM G JACKSON CHIEF COOK MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ALBERT MARCUS JAMES PO1C 156090 (Po) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES WILLIAM JELLIS PRIVATE, RMLI 14274 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HAROLD RHYS JENKINS MIDSHIPMAN RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
STANLEY JOHN JENNINGS STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
GERALD STEPHEN JOHNSON ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES THOMAS JOHNSTON SURGEON PROBATIONER RNVR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HERBERT OWEN JONES ASSISTANT PAYMASTER S RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILIAM   JONES AB 178144 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM GEORGE AINSLIE KENNEDY CMDR CO RN INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES JOHN KINGDON PO 128972 (Po) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   LAMB STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ROBERT EDWIN LAWRENCE BAKER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FRANK WINTER LAWSON SURGEON RN INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
DICK   LEACH STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
DANIEL   LOGIE TRIMMER 787247 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FREDERICK JOHN LOVETT WO TELEGRAPHIST RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN MALCOLM MACDIARMID ASST ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOSEPH VINCENT MAHOOD MAGILL BOY 1c J 34313 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM   MALAM FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
MAURICE   MALONEY TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HENRY   MARCHANT FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
EDWARD   MARCHINGTON TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
LEWIS   MARKS PRIVATE, RMLI 5339 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HENRY JOHN JOSEPH MATHEWS HEAD STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ROBERT CHARLES MAYNARD SEAMAN 5690 A INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JAMES   MCCANN STOKER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES   MCCARTY BOATSWAIN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
DUNCAN   MCKAY FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN   MCKAY ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ERNEST LIONEL MCKEAG MIDSHIPMAN RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN   MCKEE FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS   MCKEEVER FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN   MCKINNON STOKER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
EDWARD   MCKIVER STOKER  MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ERNEST JAMES MCREARY PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 19222 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
RODERICK   MCRITCHIE L/SEAMAN B 3398 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
EDWARD WILLIAM MILLER FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
MATTHEW   MILLIGAN OD J 41004 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FREDERICK JAMES MOFFATT AB 194815 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES   MOORE TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
DAVID   MOORE PO1C 134222 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
GEORGE VALENTINE MOSS AB 228500 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HAROLD   MUSSELWHITE S/LT RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN PETER NAHAR STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM   NEILL FIREMAN 559895 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES WILLIAM NELSON SENIOR ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ROBERT   NELSON LT RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   NIGHTINGALE FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
EDWARD JAMES NOBLE CARPENTER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FRANK HENRY NORTON FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ALBERT WILLIAM HENRY OAKLEY TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
NICHOLAS   OCONNOR PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 19107 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM RICHARD OILLER L/SEAMAN 219400 (Po) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HENRY WALTER OSBORNE AB 218175 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FRANCIS WILLIAM PATMORE ASST ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN   PATTERSON AB 165672 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
THOMAS   PATTISON AB 172668 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN WILLIAM PEACOCK AB 178585 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JAMES   PENGELLY L/SEAMAN 195236 (Po) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
EDWARD ISAAC PENTON BOATMAN CG 152245 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN WILLIAM PERKINS SHIPWRIGHT 1c MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
SAMUEL J PERRY STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ARTHUR WILLIAM PETERS STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
BERNARD   PIDDUCK   6629 A INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FREDERICK   PIKE CORPORAL CH 11417 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ERNEST   PIPKIN ASST STOREKEEPER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES EDWARD LIVERMORE POLLARD FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
PERCIVAL BARBER POTTER MIDSHIPMAN RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN HENRY PRIOR PO1C 137246 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   RADLEY FIREMAN 724798 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALFRED HERBERT RAYNER AB 196193 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FRANK   REVELEY AB 194690 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN LEONARD REVELL WARRANT TELEGRAPHIST RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CYRIL   REX PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 19118 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY WILLIAM RILEY STOKER SS 101050 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ANDREW   RING FIREMAN 767662 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HERBERT CHARLES RIPLEY COLOUR SERGEANT, RMLI Ch 7437 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
EDWARD WILLIAM ROBBINS FIREMAN 624597 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HENRY   ROBERTS FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALBERT H ROBERTSON TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
SIDNEY   ROBINSON AB 195032 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
MARIANO   RODRIGUES STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES   ROSS STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
RONALD CLUNIES ROSS MIDSHIPMAN RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
BERTRAM   ROUSE FIREMAN 731142 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
EDWIN CHARLES SALTER AB 187300 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FREDERICK ERNEST SAMPSON AB 171702 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS JOSEPH SANDERS   145068 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILFRED ARTHUR SAUNDERS CORPORAL CH 17005 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES HENRY SCOTT TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM CHARLES JOSEPH SEDDON L/SEAMAN LONDON Z 453 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FREDERICK   SHACKELL BUTCHER'S MATE MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   SIMMENDINGER AB 188747 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ARTHUR JOHN SKELTON ERA 1741 EA INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM   SMART OD CLYDE Z 1493 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HAROLD GEORGE SMITH AB 192680 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HENRY   SMITH FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS HENRY SMITH PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 18258 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FELICE   SPITERI FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY   STAMPTON CHIEF PETTY OFFICER 143378 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ROBERT   STANLEY AB 190580 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
THOMAS   STAPLES L/SEAMAN LONDON Z 62 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOSEPH   STENSON FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ROBERT BENJAMIN STONE ERA E C 121 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
PATRICK   SULLIVAN FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
SAMUEL EDWARD SUMMERFIELD AB 164464 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ARTHUR CHARLES TANNER PO1C 201416 (Po) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ROY ARTHUR THACKARA ASSISTANT ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES STEVEN THOMPSON PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 19243 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM MICHAEL TILLEY FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FREDERICK WILLIAM TIMS ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN   TINDLING FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN HOLMAN TOTHILL STOKER1C SS 102744 (Dev) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILFRED JOHN TOWNROW CANTEEN STEWARD 682556 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   TRAVIS AB 201860 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
DAVID  FRANCIS TRINDER PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 18228 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
SAMUEL PERCIVAL TROUNSON ASSISTANT ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
LOUIS  CECIL TURNER ARMOURER'S CREW M 8470 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES PERCIVAL WALKER BUGLER, RMLI 18305 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY JOHN WALKER L/SEAMAN 177263 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES EDWARD WALLIS AB 180600 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES PATRICK WALSH FIREMAN 397759 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ARTHUR   WARD BUTCHER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY ALBERT WARD FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM JAMES WARD PO1C 125843 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ALBERT CHARLES WARE L/SEAMAN 170330 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM H WATKINS GREASER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN THOMAS WELLS AB 187563 (Ch) INDIA 20/10/1917 SHIP LOSS POW F                
ARTHUR HENRY WEST AB 181486 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FRANK   WHATLEY STOKER1C 300924 (Dev) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ARTHUR   WHITE TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES   WHITE AB 181578 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES   WHITE WRITER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALBERT PATRICK WIGLEY TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
THOMAS   WILLIAMS PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 18239 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES R WILSON STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ELI ARTHUR WOOD PO2C 151369 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
GEORGE ARTHUR WOOD JUNIOR RESERVE ATTENDANT M 9723 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
GEORGE DOUGLAS HARRY WOOD MIDSHIPMAN RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ROBERT JAMES WOODSTOCK REFRIGERATING MECH MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WALTER   WOOLDRIDGE PRIVATE, RMLI 19097 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CYRIL HORATIO WOOLLFORD SIGNALMAN J 11615 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS   WORROW FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ERNEST FREDERICK WREN PRIVATE, RMLI 19259 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM HENRY WYATT AB 184628 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY OTTO ZWINK AB SS 2209 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                

19 hours ago, IAN MCLEOD said:

Hello Everyone

I have listing of her crew listed on excel as below can anyone check and fill in the missing names please ?

FRANK ERNEST AERS AB 142921 (Po) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ANDREW SIMON READ AKERMAN WARRANT TELEGRAPHIST RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS   ALLISON GREASER 781351 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ERNEST WOODBOURN ALLTREE S/LT RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS ROBERT ANTHONY STOKEKEEPER 243701 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
DENNIS J ATKINS GREASER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN SHIRLEY ATTWOOD AB RNVR LONDON 1/2680 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ARTHUR WILLIAM BAKER SIGNALMAN 238983 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CLAUDE JOHN BALE S/LT RNR INDIA 07/12/1915 SHIP LOSS  DOW                
GEORGE   BARBER TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES WILLIAM BARRELL L/SIGNALMAN 237068 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES REGINALD BARRETT PRIVATE, RMLI 19075 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JAMES   BARRY TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM LEWIS BENTLEY BAKER'S MATE MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
EDWIN   BETHELL CWO ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN HENRY BIGGS LT RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES   BINNEY AB SS 2214 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES LILBURN WILLIAM BLACK MIDSHIPMAN RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
NORMAN   BOLTON PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 19119 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM   BOYLE TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALBERT ERNEST BROOKS AB 210160 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   BROOMAN L/SEAMAN  138931 (Po) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
GEORGE ANDREW BROWN AB 208652 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN   BROWN STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALEXANDER   BRUCE  L/FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
EDWARD   BRYANT STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM ALBERT BUNGARD STEWARD 796977 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   BUTLER STOKER1C SS 107934 (Dev) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES JAMES BYRNE CHIEF GUNNER RN INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN   CAIRNS FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HERBERT   CAREY AB 212125 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN HENRY CARNES AB 166541 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY   CARPENTER AB 201208 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM RICHARD CHANDLER L/SEAMAN LONDON 10/ 2698 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM ALFRED CHARLES FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
LORENZO   CHIRCOP CAPTAIN'S VALET MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FREDERICK   CHURCH DONKEYMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALGERNON ALBERT CHURCHER STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
SYDNEY BROFORD CLARK LT RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM JAMES CLARK L/FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES WILLIAM CLARKE TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FELIX WILLIAM CLARKE AB 184591 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN   CLARKE FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
RICHARD ARNOLD CLARKE ERA CLYDE Z 16 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES   CONNOR TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
GEORGE   COOK AB 178504 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
GEORGE   COOPER L/FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM   COTTON FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
DESMOND JOSEPH CROWLEY AB LONDON 4/ 2958 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ROBERT DICK CRUIKSHANK MIDSHIPMAN RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
PATRICK   CULHANE PO1C 146034 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   DALY TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
LIONEL HENRY DAUBNEY STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HUGH   DAVIES AB BRISTOL Z 251 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
NORRIES   DAVIES FIREMAN 794323 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM THOMAS/REVOR DAVIES TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES   DENNISON FIREMAN 681183 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WALTER   DENT GREASER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN   DEVINE FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ANDREW FERGUSON DICKSON S/LT RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HENRY   DIPPLE FIREMAN 747471 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM MARSHALL DIVINE SEAMAN A 7913 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WALTER   DOCKREE MASTER AT ARMS 350132 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
MICHAEL   DOGGETT GREASER 398917 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JAMES   DUNCAN DONKEYMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
RICHARD   DUNN STOREKEEPER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ROBERT   DUNN FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM CHARLES DUNT AB 182308 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ALFRED FREDDY EADE MASTER AT ARMS 139530 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CLARENCE THOMAS EVANS PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 19126 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
EDWARD GEORGE FARLEY JUNIOR RESERVE ATTENDANT M 9919 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WALTER JAMES FARRIER TRIMMER 801188 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
GEORGE   FIELDING CHIEF WRITER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES TAMBLING FISHER STOKER 101059 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN HENRY LAWSON FISHER TRIMMER 790066 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOSEPH   FLEGG TRIMMER 679132 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
TIMOTHY   FLYNN FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES THOMAS FRANKHAM GREASER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS   FREEMAN FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALFRED WILLIAM FROST TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY WILLIAM JOSEPH FRYER AB SS 2901 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES MATTHEW FURNISS AB 162226 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ALFRED EDWARD FURY GREASER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
NEAL   GALLAGHER FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   GARDINER     INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
GEORGE   GERMAIN STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES   GIBSON PRIVATE, RMLI 19088 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   GIBSON GREASER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN   GILBERT STOKER1C 174381 (Dev) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALAN ALFRED GILCHRIST AB SS 2893 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ALFRED THOMAS GILL TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES   GLADWELL FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN   GLIBBERY FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FRANCIS   GOMES PANTRYMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN JAMES GOODMAN FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES WILLIAM GOODWIN AB 196685 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
REGINALD CHARLES GOWERS PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 19151 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
RICHARD GERRIE GROUNDWATER LT XO RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM   GUNN PRIVATE, RMLI 14409 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   HACKETT AB 173676 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FREDERICK ARTHUR HADDOW TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
GEORGE   HAGGERTY TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
LOUIS   HAIGH FIREMAN 47850 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
GEORGE   HALLIDAY FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HENRY   HAMPTON CHIEF PETTY OFFICER 143378 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
SAMUEL ARTHUR HARDING BOY 1c J 34328 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
SIDNEY   HAWES FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ALBERT EDWARD HAWKES PRIVATE, RMLI 19194 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
DANIEL   HENNESSEY TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
DAVID   HENRY FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY GEORGE HILL AB BRISTOL 2/130 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FREDERICK   HINES PO1C 190736 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CYRIL SHIRLEY HODGES SEAMAN 8400 A INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
SYDNEY PERCY HOLE AB 236285 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
LEONARD   HOLLOWAY AB 183337 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FREDERICK   HOOD  HYDRAULIC WINCHMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS   HOWLETT AB 172508 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS HENRY HYDE GREASER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM   IRWIN AB 191440 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM G JACKSON CHIEF COOK MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ALBERT MARCUS JAMES PO1C 156090 (Po) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES WILLIAM JELLIS PRIVATE, RMLI 14274 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HAROLD RHYS JENKINS MIDSHIPMAN RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
STANLEY JOHN JENNINGS STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
GERALD STEPHEN JOHNSON ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES THOMAS JOHNSTON SURGEON PROBATIONER RNVR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HERBERT OWEN JONES ASSISTANT PAYMASTER S RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILIAM   JONES AB 178144 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM GEORGE AINSLIE KENNEDY CMDR CO RN INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES JOHN KINGDON PO 128972 (Po) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   LAMB STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ROBERT EDWIN LAWRENCE BAKER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FRANK WINTER LAWSON SURGEON RN INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
DICK   LEACH STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
DANIEL   LOGIE TRIMMER 787247 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FREDERICK JOHN LOVETT WO TELEGRAPHIST RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN MALCOLM MACDIARMID ASST ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOSEPH VINCENT MAHOOD MAGILL BOY 1c J 34313 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM   MALAM FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
MAURICE   MALONEY TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HENRY   MARCHANT FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
EDWARD   MARCHINGTON TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
LEWIS   MARKS PRIVATE, RMLI 5339 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HENRY JOHN JOSEPH MATHEWS HEAD STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ROBERT CHARLES MAYNARD SEAMAN 5690 A INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JAMES   MCCANN STOKER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES   MCCARTY BOATSWAIN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
DUNCAN   MCKAY FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN   MCKAY ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ERNEST LIONEL MCKEAG MIDSHIPMAN RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN   MCKEE FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS   MCKEEVER FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN   MCKINNON STOKER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
EDWARD   MCKIVER STOKER  MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ERNEST JAMES MCREARY PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 19222 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
RODERICK   MCRITCHIE L/SEAMAN B 3398 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
EDWARD WILLIAM MILLER FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
MATTHEW   MILLIGAN OD J 41004 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FREDERICK JAMES MOFFATT AB 194815 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES   MOORE TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
DAVID   MOORE PO1C 134222 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
GEORGE VALENTINE MOSS AB 228500 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HAROLD   MUSSELWHITE S/LT RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN PETER NAHAR STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM   NEILL FIREMAN 559895 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES WILLIAM NELSON SENIOR ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ROBERT   NELSON LT RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   NIGHTINGALE FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
EDWARD JAMES NOBLE CARPENTER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FRANK HENRY NORTON FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ALBERT WILLIAM HENRY OAKLEY TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
NICHOLAS   OCONNOR PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 19107 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM RICHARD OILLER L/SEAMAN 219400 (Po) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HENRY WALTER OSBORNE AB 218175 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FRANCIS WILLIAM PATMORE ASST ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN   PATTERSON AB 165672 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
THOMAS   PATTISON AB 172668 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN WILLIAM PEACOCK AB 178585 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JAMES   PENGELLY L/SEAMAN 195236 (Po) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
EDWARD ISAAC PENTON BOATMAN CG 152245 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN WILLIAM PERKINS SHIPWRIGHT 1c MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
SAMUEL J PERRY STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ARTHUR WILLIAM PETERS STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
BERNARD   PIDDUCK   6629 A INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FREDERICK   PIKE CORPORAL CH 11417 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ERNEST   PIPKIN ASST STOREKEEPER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES EDWARD LIVERMORE POLLARD FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
PERCIVAL BARBER POTTER MIDSHIPMAN RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN HENRY PRIOR PO1C 137246 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   RADLEY FIREMAN 724798 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALFRED HERBERT RAYNER AB 196193 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FRANK   REVELEY AB 194690 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOHN LEONARD REVELL WARRANT TELEGRAPHIST RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CYRIL   REX PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 19118 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY WILLIAM RILEY STOKER SS 101050 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ANDREW   RING FIREMAN 767662 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HERBERT CHARLES RIPLEY COLOUR SERGEANT, RMLI Ch 7437 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
EDWARD WILLIAM ROBBINS FIREMAN 624597 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HENRY   ROBERTS FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALBERT H ROBERTSON TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
SIDNEY   ROBINSON AB 195032 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
MARIANO   RODRIGUES STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES   ROSS STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
RONALD CLUNIES ROSS MIDSHIPMAN RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
BERTRAM   ROUSE FIREMAN 731142 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
EDWIN CHARLES SALTER AB 187300 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FREDERICK ERNEST SAMPSON AB 171702 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS JOSEPH SANDERS   145068 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILFRED ARTHUR SAUNDERS CORPORAL CH 17005 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES HENRY SCOTT TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM CHARLES JOSEPH SEDDON L/SEAMAN LONDON Z 453 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FREDERICK   SHACKELL BUTCHER'S MATE MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   SIMMENDINGER AB 188747 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ARTHUR JOHN SKELTON ERA 1741 EA INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM   SMART OD CLYDE Z 1493 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HAROLD GEORGE SMITH AB 192680 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
HENRY   SMITH FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS HENRY SMITH PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 18258 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FELICE   SPITERI FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY   STAMPTON CHIEF PETTY OFFICER 143378 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ROBERT   STANLEY AB 190580 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
THOMAS   STAPLES L/SEAMAN LONDON Z 62 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
JOSEPH   STENSON FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ROBERT BENJAMIN STONE ERA E C 121 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
PATRICK   SULLIVAN FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
SAMUEL EDWARD SUMMERFIELD AB 164464 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ARTHUR CHARLES TANNER PO1C 201416 (Po) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ROY ARTHUR THACKARA ASSISTANT ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CHARLES STEVEN THOMPSON PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 19243 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM MICHAEL TILLEY FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
FREDERICK WILLIAM TIMS ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN   TINDLING FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN HOLMAN TOTHILL STOKER1C SS 102744 (Dev) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILFRED JOHN TOWNROW CANTEEN STEWARD 682556 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM   TRAVIS AB 201860 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
DAVID  FRANCIS TRINDER PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 18228 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
SAMUEL PERCIVAL TROUNSON ASSISTANT ENGINEER RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
LOUIS  CECIL TURNER ARMOURER'S CREW M 8470 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES PERCIVAL WALKER BUGLER, RMLI 18305 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY JOHN WALKER L/SEAMAN 177263 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES EDWARD WALLIS AB 180600 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES PATRICK WALSH FIREMAN 397759 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ARTHUR   WARD BUTCHER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY ALBERT WARD FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM JAMES WARD PO1C 125843 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ALBERT CHARLES WARE L/SEAMAN 170330 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
WILLIAM H WATKINS GREASER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JOHN THOMAS WELLS AB 187563 (Ch) INDIA 20/10/1917 SHIP LOSS POW F                
ARTHUR HENRY WEST AB 181486 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
FRANK   WHATLEY STOKER1C 300924 (Dev) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ARTHUR   WHITE TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES   WHITE AB 181578 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
JAMES   WHITE WRITER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ALBERT PATRICK WIGLEY TRIMMER MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
THOMAS   WILLIAMS PRIVATE, RMLI Ch 18239 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
CHARLES R WILSON STEWARD MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ELI ARTHUR WOOD PO2C 151369 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
GEORGE ARTHUR WOOD JUNIOR RESERVE ATTENDANT M 9723 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
GEORGE DOUGLAS HARRY WOOD MIDSHIPMAN RNR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
ROBERT JAMES WOODSTOCK REFRIGERATING MECH MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WALTER   WOOLDRIDGE PRIVATE, RMLI 19097 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
CYRIL HORATIO WOOLLFORD SIGNALMAN J 11615 INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
THOMAS   WORROW FIREMAN MMR INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
ERNEST FREDERICK WREN PRIVATE, RMLI 19259 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS MISSING                
WILLIAM HENRY WYATT AB 184628 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                
HENRY OTTO ZWINK AB SS 2209 (Ch) INDIA 08/08/1915 SHIP LOSS SURVIVOR                

Hi Ian.  My website, hmsindia.info, has as much information on all men on board as I could gather.  As does my book.  I have lists of those who drowned, those who were rescued by the Gotaland and were sent back to Britain and those who were interned.  I think it’s the most complete list around…..I think!