Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Where do you log on from?

j.r.f

Mainly from home but I do pop on at work for a few minutes at a time during the day. As long as they do not complain I will continue. My unit did save the company $8,200,000 for a budget of $450,000. Not a bad return on the dollar.

Ralph

Ralph, I hope the company will do the honourable thing, and donate the suplus cash to the Forum! ;)

Working in local government, we aren't supposed to have to much internet access at work, though as an archivist I claim that this site is essential for research purposes :D

As my home computer is kaput and am saving money for a new one, I also use my parents computer.

Another reason to visit the folks :rolleyes:

I log on from home and work away from home during the week. I got home yesterday for the weekend and had 14 pages of new messsages to read.

The View New posts option is exellent.

I work nights,so i can only log on during the day.i log on first thing when i get home,then as soon as i wake up and just before i leave for work.i would log on at work but they won't give us any of the passwords,so that i can use their computers.when we are out shopping and i get bored,i pop into the library and use one of their's.(internet access is free in telford). Steven :D

John

Report to me Monday morning. We need to discuss your use of the company's time and resources and your precarious position. Suggest you speak to your mortgage provider as soon as possible.

Director, Human Resources

John

Report to me Monday morning. We need to discuss your use of the company's time and resources and your precarious position.

Director, Human Resources

Interesting really, my last job all forums etc were blocked by the system except one, now I wonder which one that was? Oh yes I forgot to mention who was the network manager

JOhn

whilst I am on the computer at work all day, I am employed by a company which will hang, draw & quarter you before burning your desk & handing over a P45 for non-work related internet access..........

I too can only access the site from home as the Company I work for also regard access from work, the same as Will's above.

Can anyone think of a legal reason that I could use as an excuse to combine issuing County Court Claims/dealing with Admissions/Defences with having to surf the forum?? B)

Dee