Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

New web site

AltayAtli

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your kind messages and encouragement. I really appreciate it. I havent been able to upload new material for the last 2 weeks since I was overseas, but now I am back and preparing new stuff.

Steve, of course you can link to my web site!

Tuna, yes it was the Ottoman Empire during the WW1. The Republic of Turkey was founded later in 1923. However, I preferred to use "Turkey" instead of the "Ottoman Empire" for reasons which I mentioned in the "About" page of the web site.

Cheers,

Altay

Very important very educational and not before time-excellent site-I shall be going back.

Are Turkish people geberally interested? I hope so.

Dear all,

I have just joined the forum and it looks like a goldmine of knowledge, information and opinion. Thanks to all contributors and those who have created this forum.

I have recently launched a web site about the Turkish involvement in the Great War. I am trying to cover all the aspects, it is a huge undertaking, but it is going well. There are still many pages missing, but you can see how it looks like at: www.turkeyswar.com

If you have time to browse through a few pages, I would appreciate your opinion and suggestions.

Many thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Altay

Hi Altay,

I'm english but currently in Istanbul. I've just started a thread about Mustafa Kemal - perhaps you could add to it ?

Regards Peter :D