Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Pictures with new camera

roger

Oh no, Roger! Of all the models I've admired of yours this is the first one where you've made a serious boo-boo. You've been and gone and petrified this officer's wee dog -- a puppy Staffordshire Bull Terrier, by all appearances. Did it not say on the painting guide "brown fur, black nose and one white paw"? You've sprayed the poor fellow with a coating of stone-effect grey. :D

Gary

post-261-1146065394.jpg

Cripes! I've been rumbled I would've got away with it to if it wasn't for that meddling Gary Samson :o

There's nothing wrong with taking the easy way out, like painting highlanders as members of the London Scottish in Hodden grey so as not having to paint tartan or painting highlanders in kilt aprons for the same reason

Here's the pic that the base of the German Uhlan is based upon. It's probably a well known painting, but not by me. "The base supplied with the figure depicts part of a Gothic church archway damaged through artillery fire in a small town, close to the fighting between Le Cateau and Landrecies in northern France."

Roger.