Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Baker Pals Recruiting Poster!

Guest Ian Bowbrick

Good for you Ian and Arm,

bit of fun worth the effort its things like this that make a forum run well... a laff and sometimes serious...

all work and no play... keep it up

:blink:

John

Alie - are those the promotional Pals Pink Pants (with forum logo on the back pocket) that are popping up in a variety of posts?

I hope Chris can source them a little easier than the shirts......

Promotional Pink Pants

for men

believe it or not - 1970s vintage

post-8-1064378293.jpg

for women

post-8-1064378412.jpg

for Malcolm and others of the Scottish ilk

post-8-1064378602.jpg

and for the daring thong-wearers, for cold weather ( I dare you)!

post-8-1064378722.jpg

Guest Ian Bowbrick

Noooooooooo!

Its Lee Bradbury - I sold him those trousers with a Mary Tin during the Summer. He told it was for Jean!

Didn't realise he meant the Tin :lol:

Ian

Noooooooooo!

Its Lee Bradbury - I sold him those trousers with a Mary Tin during the Summer.

I get back from the gym, all in a sweat and with a pain in the lower back to find that the Evil Fiend (aka Ian Bowbrick) has published the photo he took of me in the summer.

It's lucky that he didn't show the next photo after I turned my back on him......those trousers are backless B).

As for the Mary Tin he sold me, I want my money back! It's got 'Made in China' on the base :lol:

Ian - Seriously (if I can ever be accused of being serious), I picked up a Mary Tin, with bullet pencil, Crimbo card and photo of Mary for £45. What do you reckon on that price, considering the prices some of these things go for?

:blink:

It's lucky that he didn't show the next photo after I turned my back on him......those trousers are backless .

It's got 'Made in China' on the base

REALLY?

Graeme,

tut tut

that is a classic case of how history can be distorted and misrepresented not least how a mans reputation can be shot to bits.

Arm.

Alas, the day I had feared for many years has finally come, my reputation has been shot to bits.

Needless to say that, thanks to Graeme, the Pals now believe that my butt has 'Made in China' stamped across it and that the inscription can been seen through my backless, figure-hugging pink trousers.

Never again will I be able to prance freely through the streets of Wolverton in my desirable pink trousers, oh woe is me.

The shame I feel now is akin to the shame I felt at the School Disco (way back in those heady years we called the 70's) when during my energetic dance routine, to my horror and everyone else's amusement, the pair of rolled up socks that I had stuffed down my underpants flew out of my left trouser leg, skidded across the dance floor and stopped at the feet of the girl I was trying to impress.

Goodbye friends, I am now going to have 'Handmade on the Cheap' tattoed on my butt in a luminous ink...you might not see me creep up on you but you will definitly see me go!

Graeme - I forgive you. When I have been exposed in the past I have always turned the other cheek, despite various warnings from the Police.

Anyway, it makes a change for someone else to expose me...normally I have to do it myself :ph34r: