Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

PO Valley - Any places to see?

Graham-McAdam

I think that's the family which has an elaborate tomb near the square Egbert posted a picture of. When you have seen those and the ampitheatre you are finished IMHO. I had to spend an entire day there and would have left sooner.

You went on the wrong day Paul. :)

Tuesday is the Hog-Calling and the Mud 'Wrassling'.

The Tractor Pull and Catfish Fry is Thursday. :lol:

You went on the wrong day Paul.  :)

Tuesday is the Hog-Calling and the Mud 'Wrassling'.

The Tractor Pull and Catfish Fry is Thursday.  :lol:

Wednesday is Moon Shiner's day and Saturday Boot Legger Run

Well Egbert, it's a little late to tell me now! :angry: Italy is full of WW1 forts, w/in 30 miles or so of Asiago, fully restored Belvedere, others shelled to the ground like Busa Verle, Compolono, Interotto, Lucerna, San Lorenzo, they have signs about for " 100 Km of forts " it's great.

About Verona Egbert let's compare it to some German towns not too different in size, Heldelburg, Ulm, Regensburg, Augsburg Nunrberg, now which of those would you say is not better than Verona? None says the cracker! :ph34r:

About Verona Egbert let's compare it to some German towns not too different in size, Heldelburg, Ulm, Regensburg, Augsburg Nunrberg, now which of those would you say is not better than Verona? None says the cracker! :ph34r:

Paul now i am really serious: I like Verona better than those mentioned, really. Its the culminataion of culture, architecture, flair

I be damned! THought you would give on that one, to me Nurnberg especially is completely higher league, in England would say the same of York, Chester.

As I said earlier , I may be a minority of one in placing Verona so low on my list.