this months entries  

51 members have voted

1. 1. this months entries

• Andidigger
    • Dirty Dick
    • Landsturm
    • Ozzie
    • Soren

Rejoice Vincent. Remember your famous painter namesake - on this starry, starry night, think of yourself as a cog in a great artistic wheel (or whirl, for a Vincent).

Guest PROCONSUL
I hope I am not jumping the gun, so to speak, but to my mind this was an integral part of the artist's compositional method. The PMs represent the comradeship, and inner need to communicate with those at home. They are the unspoken cries wafting through the air from the man at the workface; the spiritual liason with family and friends.

Perhaps Andigger could give us a formal introduction to this masterpiece, for my words fall short, and I may be misintrepreting his intentions. If so, I apologise.

Kate Wills

(the artist formerly known as "Catwoman" - the claws are out PROCONSUL)

Is there no peace and no escape from Catwoman? :lol: Like the Scarlet Pimpernel she is everywhere. It would be a brave man indeed who would take on Catwoman with naked claw. Kipling was, of course, quite right. "The female of the species is more deadly than the male!" I shall return to my dug out and ponder a suitable strategem. :P . What was the quote concerning Thomas a'Beckett?

Tim

Sydney

Well Hail to the Chief!

Andi is the winner.......... must have gone to the Bush school of vote rigging! :lol: or the Yale school of locks and keys, only joking!

Suppose we can expect a yellow square for an advance in sunlight,

grey square for an advance in the rain, blue square for advance in daylight, white square for advance in snow, brown square across mud, green square across fields, red for sunset etc

Andy, just publish the colour selector on your graphics package and choose appropriate tiltes - could sell them as an autographed collection!

Thomas a Beckett " 'ere, what you doin' in 'ere wiv that sword?

Yeah yeah! Andy got me to vote by appealing to my patriotism as a Virginian...

And congrats to a fellow Tuckahoe!

Yes, Bruce is right. Try Charles Saachi Soren

I would agree... its not the quality of the drawing it the get out the vote campaign that wins elections.

Artist of the Month

I shall adopt the traditional French stance and claim a moral victory...

... sale rosbifs!

Landsturm - not really doing national service. As any fule kno, he is forcibly attending another sort of State institution in Finland. I shall say no more, but the offence involved an elk and a (male) Lap dancer...

:lol:

Actually I`m shooting other competitors...