Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Khaki drill tunic

19mac79

On 12/03/2023 at 01:27, Wardog said:

No reply from publisher. I would very much like to hear from anyone who has information on the Campaign books. A quick message to me would be fine if there is a reason why such info needs to be kept off the forum.  Regards, Paul.

Last time I spoke to Chris (about the book), I got the impression it was supposed to be ready for last Christmas. A good deal of the photography was shot alongside that for 1914 and 1915, and the text was in hand.

Chris is self-employed and has been flat out for the recent period, pre- and even over the pandemic, and hasn't had the great luxury of time. Bear in mind, he's not the only hand in the mix - of a very small team, you have the publisher (aka the dealer Regimentals) which needs to have space in its schedule, and the freelance designer and photographer (if any more pix were needed); and they have been banging out other books in the interim.

I've pinged Chris a message re: an update and will post it here if, as and when he replies (I'll nudge him again next week).

Cheers,

GT.