Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Bellewaarde lake

stephen binks

I think I do need glass :blink: or I am looking at a different page then the one your looking at or I could very well be going mad :unsure:

On the page I am looking at -

6th row down, far right is South of "the Bluff", Eikhof Chateau and White Chateau. April 1917

8th row down, second from the right is a map of St.Laurent Blangy February 1916

and 8th row down, far right is Hooge April 1917.

Annette

I think I do need glass  or I am looking at a different page then the one your looking at or I could very well be going mad

On the page I am looking at -

6th row down, far right is South of "the Bluff", Eikhof Chateau and White Chateau. April 1917

8th row down, second from the right is a map of St.Laurent Blangy February 1916

and 8th row down, far right is Hooge April 1917.

Annette

Strange! :blink: Screen resolution perhaps?

There are (should be!) 4 maps per row, and a total (at the moment and will be for the next 24 (ish) hours) of 35 extracts on the page. Your screen seems to have cut off the right hand column. Is there a horizontal scroll bar showing?

It's on there somewhere, believe me!!!! :D

Dave.

Screen resolution perhaps?

There are (should be!) 4 maps per row, and a total (at the moment and will be for the next 24 (ish) hours) of 35 extracts on the page. Your screen seems to have cut off the right hand column. Is there a horizontal scroll bar showing?

Annette.

I've just experimented with the resolution on my screen and found that with a lower res., it does indeed show just the 3 columns. There is a horizontal scroll at the bottom wich takes you to the other column.

Dave. :)

Hi Dave

Sorry I never noticed the scroll bar the other day, what can I say I need more rest I think or it could be down to getting older :D

Annette

Hi Dave

Sorry I never noticed the scroll bar the other day, what can I say I need more rest I think or it could be down to getting older :D

Annette

Never mind. We got there eventually! :D

Dave.