Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

I'll take one of each please.

The 26TH Yankee

Here is 1 for you lot to identify, been altered & its rough but no sure how bad it will be until it gets here :blush:

I think it was made for one of these Aleck - one of those things wot go bang (and with a puff of smoke in this case.!) BTW I think its missing its muzzle ring ... :huh:

post-52604-0-70445400-1329048592.jpg

Cheers, S>S

S/S, you are correct mate :thumbsup: & it is minus muzzle ring (said it had been altered but not sure by who & when) but like the butchered butchers, I thought it would be nice to have a full length version of the turk cut-down.

Will have to check for any odd markings (if its not too badly pitted) when it gets here.

BTW have an uncut turk M1903 with scabbard on the way, will get pics of the markings for the other thread wen it arrives.

Cheers,

Aleck

BTW have an uncut turk M1903 with scabbard on the way, will get pics of the markings for the other thread wen it arrives.

Wouldn't be a WKC on a red background (on ebayUS) by any chance.? Saw that one and noticed you asked a question so left it alone, wondered if you got it or not.!

Cheers, S>S

That was the 1 S/S, glad you didnt bid on it, much appreciated mate. I had to get a fellow collector from the US to bid for me but inadvertantly bidded the price up another $20 myself doh... :blush: (long story) So just waiting on it being reshipped.

Anyway got back to this little bad boy (bloody turks, should have took your advice)

DSCN5410.jpg

DSCN5409.jpg