Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Skipman

Am fairly new,though rising through the ranks,thought had better find out what avatars are and how do i put them on .I take it they are the small pics,Why avatar? and how do i put one into forum.Am i being more thick than i should be for a noncom.

Hi Skipman

Click on My Settings next to View New Posts

Then Scroll down and you'll see Edit Avatar Settings on the left

Select an image you want then

Click Browse next to 'Upload a new image from your computer' and select then upload

Should work i hope

And you're not thick

Neil

An Avatar is a digital character, normally associated with computer gaming. However internet forums have taken the word and used it for any photo or image a forum member uses to represent themselves. As you see on this forum, they go from the serious, to homourous and to the insane. Avatars are a very broad church. Mine is taken from a 21 Division Christmas card my grandfather sent home from the Somme in 1916, so mine is a personal treasure.

Gunner Bailey

An avatar is a physical representation of a deity. It has come to mean a representation of the user in computer terms.

Avatars have to comply with the forum rules regarding size and content - nothing offensive, political etc.

An avatar is a physical representation of a deity. It has come to mean a representation of the user in computer terms.

Avatars have to comply with the forum rules regarding size and content - nothing offensive, political etc.

Thanks to all,will have to think of suitable one for myself.cheers.