Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Bond of Sacrifice Vol. 1

freddy1918

I just got hold of an original, so if anybody wants a decent quality reproduction of any of the photographs I can take them. Some of the entries are biographies only and I did notice when I ran through all the Etonians that there are people missing, but most are there.

I just got hold of an original, so if anybody wants a decent quality reproduction of any of the photographs I can take them. Some of the entries are biographies only and I did notice when I ran through all the Etonians that there are people missing, but most are there.

Thank you..I am interested in Lionel Arthur Bosanquet and would you have a Burchardt or Burchardt-Ashton in the Etonians?

Peter

• 7 months later...

hello,

If you are still able to extract entries from this book I would be interested in anything on Second Lieutenant Arved WATERHOUSE who was KIA 13 Oct 1914.

TIA

Hugh in Sheffield

Not wanting to butt in but I have a copy of the reprint with photo and (extensive) bio if freddy's not around drop me a PM with your email address and I'll pop it over

Regards John

Hugh

Sorry about that I've just had a spring clean! Please try again and if all else fails try an email

Regards John