• Gunboat
    • SusanHemmings
    • Michael Johnson
    • Ozzie
    • Greyhound
    • Jay Dubaya
    • Squirrel
    • Chris cpgw

:blink: Sorry Folks I have given it my best shot , I don't know how to add links perhaps someone can help? or explain it for next time

Now all we need is a December MGWAT Before January ! Someone please.

Chris

I've never entered the MGWAT so feel a bit of an interloper but as we seem to be lacking a topic for December, can I humbly suggest "The Christmas Truce"? If no-one minds, I'll add this as a new thread later this evening.

Alan

Guest Landmark Design

Just joining in re: adding links. To the right of the happy face is a + button. Click on it to add the url that you want to post.

Adding a link to a URL, it should always start with the prefix: http://www.your web address.com [ no spaces between charaters ]

emails should start with: mailto:youremail@yourisp.com [ or .net or .us or .biz etc.. ] It ends up being the link that says "Visit my Wesite"

Hope this helps ya.

See more of Ernie Cselko's art in the People/Culture Galleries through the link below. . .

Visit My Website www.landmarkart.ca <<< you could always place the url info besid ie like this.

:closedeyes:

post-26138-1197216167.jpg

Guest Landmark Design
:blink: Sorry Folks I have given it my best shot , I don't know how to add links perhaps someone can help? or explain it for next time

Now all we need is a December MGWAT Before January ! Someone please.

Chris

Hi Chris. . . See Landmark's reply below on adding links etc. or contact me. Seems you can add your url or email when the "My website" window comes up, so ignore my comments re: putting the adress beside the link info. Just trying to help out if I can.

David

support@landmarkmedia.ca

www.landmarkart.ca

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your help.

Would this method work when adding links to MGWAT'ers pieces of work posted on the forum ie Novembers Topic How shall we remember Them ?

Regards

Chris

Guest Landmark Design
Hi David,

Thank you very much for your help.

Would this method work when adding links to MGWAT'ers pieces of work posted on the forum ie Novembers Topic How shall we remember Them ?

Regards

Chris

This will work for any web page link or email address you want. Simply copy/paste the url address from the address bar at the top of your browser; you can open a new browser window and use that one for searching the pages you want, and then simply paste them into the + link button window, add the name or title and it will create the link. As lond as the [ http://www.yourpageaddress.com is in there it'll work. Usually the copy/paste will give you all the esential info for a correct link, no matter how long the address is.

David

Been a bit out of touch with things lately. So, what's the news? Have we a December MGWAT yet?

"The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on; nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line, ..."

Guest Landmark Design

Chris,

When you click to "reply", under the word "Fonts" in he text message menu is a button with a + plus sign on it. If you pass the curser/arrow over top and leave it there it will say the words "Insert Link". Click that button and a window will open with a request to add the full url address. Have the address url either written out or copied in the computer then add or paste the url address into the space/text box and the click okay. Remember that the url should start withthese letters and symbols first- http://www.the webaddress.com or .net or .whatever the suffix is for that address. After you click okay a new window will open saying "Visit my website". . .you can leave this as is and press okay or simply change the name to a title or word relevant to the linked address. press okay and then a bunch of html text will be placed on the text content of your message window. Don't disturb this text, complete the rest of your message then click on "Preview" or "Add Reply" below.

Experiment till you get it right. It's HTML code that is being used, so it won't be clear until you send it. The rest is up to you.

David

www.landmarkart.ca

the link above is actually code that looks loke this> www.landmarkart.ca

"The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on; nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line, ..."

:lol:

Ah, fill the Cup - what boots it to repeat

How Time is slipping underneath our Feet:

Unborn Tomorrow and dead Yesterday,

Why fret about them if Today be sweet!