Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Arthur Halestrap...

Guest Hill 60

Arthur Halestrap will be talking at the WFA MK Branch (of which he is an Honorary Member) meeting on the 21st May, assuming he is well enough.

For directions to the venue (Bradwell Abbey, Milton Keynes) please have a look HERE.

I must stress that if Arthur is unwell he will not attend, and this could be at such short notice I will not be able to inform you.

There is another speaker on stand-by if this does happen.

If you go to the link you will notice that April and May are 'to be announced', obviously Arthur is (hopefully) coming in May, but in April Ken Bradbury will be giving a talk (with around 13 weapons) on the various pistols/revolvers used by the British Army in WWI.

There is a £2 per person 'donation' for access to MK Branch meetings.

That is the end of this public announcement broadcast :)

I certainly hope to be able to make it.............My wife thinks I'm pushing my luck abit though as our 3rd child is due 4 days before Arthurs talk :D . Little O'B will just have to be on time.................not early mind as I'm off to Verdun with the Pals Tour as well

Will - I'll see you there, 'cos I won't see you at the Richard Holmes talk......somethings cropped up and I won't be around that night :(

Edited by Lee

Will - I'll see you there, 'cos I won't see you at the Richard Holmes talk......somethings cropped up and I won't be in England that night :(

:( .............Thats disapointing to hear as it would have been good to meet up............ Hope to see you at Arthurs talk instead.

.............Thats disapointing to hear as it would have been good to meet up............ Hope to see you at Arthurs talk instead.

Yeah, sorry about that mate :(. I hope you can make it to the 'Arthur' evening as it will be good to meet you (I've seen your propaganda posters around CMK, but it'll be an honour to meet you in person :D).