Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Forum geographical spread/ linking

burlington

I expect this has been raised before-

This is something that I have wondered about for some time.

A number of questions please:

- do we know the geographical spread of this Forum, by countries?

- are there similar forums run from e.g France, Germany, Australia, Canada etc.

- if so, what opportunities are there for linking?

What made me raise this was my previous posting re Anzac parades 1958-62

I believe this was addressed in another thread but due to lack of time I didn't bother to search for it. I'm sure our great moderators will link this in if there is indeed a similar thread.

I'm currently in the State of Michigan in the United States. At least until Uncle Sam moves me again.

Jon

I believe this was addressed in another thread but due to lack of time I didn't bother to search for it. I'm sure our great moderators will link this in if there is indeed a similar thread.

I'm currently in the State of Michigan in the United States. At least until Uncle Sam moves me again.

Jon

I am sure someone will tell us!

I don't know about geographical spread by residence but I'm sure that the following nationalities are represented:-

America, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Eire, France, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand and the UK.

This may well not be exhaustive but it's not a bad start.

I believe this was addressed in another thread ... I'm sure our great moderators will link this in if there is indeed a similar thread.

The 'where do you all come from?' thread is in the Utterly off topic section, though since it is a pertinent question, I think it may be relocated soon. Try clicking

http://www.1914-1918.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=6760

and adding your details to the ones already there.

Another idea would be to start threads devoted to Australia; Canada, New Zealand, USA, France, Belgium etc etc, and for each Pal to contribute to the approriate thread. Also, please include your location in your personal profile.

Alternatively, volunteers for photographing memorials are located around the UK, and can be found in a thread devoted to that topic.