Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

New Recruit

Max

I am pleased to report that Pte Sophia Rose Daughtery Riding reported for duty at 5.15.pm. on Saturday 13th December.

Weight 8lb 1oz

Complexion Fair

Eyes Blue

Health A1

Andy

post-8-1071492151.jpg

Congrats Andy.

Breeding our own reinforcements now - obviously going to be a long campaign!

Chris - She'll join as soon as you can get a Pals' shirt to fit her!

Congratulations. A beautiful baby! My sons are 29, 27, and 19 (with the older two married) so I have been getting a bit twitchy to see grandchildren, but so far my hints have fallen on deaf ears.

Many congratulations!

No doubt she will have already rushed throught the ranks to become OIC family time!

Dave

Congratulations Andy. She is a lovely looking baby. Give our best wishes to your wife.

Terry,

You may have to wait awhile for the first grandchild. My stepson is 34 and his wife is expecting their first child soon. :D

Ali

Andy, my 8 month-old son Alex would like to Instant Message her; I think he has some nappy recommendations to discuss.

Congrats, and welcome to the wonderful world of parenting!!

Peter in Vancouver

• Admin

What a little poppet! Hope that she has a happy and healthy life, and also hoping that she didn't give her mum too much trouble when she arrived.

Congratulations.

Michelle :blink:

Hello Everyone

Thanks for all your kind comments. Sophia is a real little darling, quiet and demure. She waits to be fed and doesn't throw a strop at the drop of a hat, thats quite important when all the other kids are running around excitedly wanting to hold and feed her :rolleyes:

I have tried to read the first volume of the "History of the KOYLI" to her but no interest shown as yet, maybe 1755 to 1914 is not her period.

Many thanks again,

Andy