Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Ronald Falshaw Morkill

chrisharley9

MORKILL RONALD FALSHAW LIEUTENANT ARMY 1ST BN WEST YORKSHIRE REGIMENT (PRINCE OF WALE'S OWN) ATTACHED ROYAL FLYING CORPS 23-Jun-1915 23 FALL WITH HIS AEROPLANE WHILST ON DUTY AT SHOREHAM; ACCIDENTAL DEATH SHOREHAM BELL BUSK, YORKS, ENGLAND Son of John William and Hannah Shaw Morkill, of Newfield Hall, Bell Busk, via Leeds; husband of Ellen Mary Morkill (nee Wilkinson), of Neasham Abbey, near Darlington. LG OF 13 JUL 1915 SHOWS APPOINTED TO RFC 21 JUN 1915 YES KIRKBY MALHAM (ST. MICHAEL) CHURCHYARD EAST OF CHURCH COR/1/3/145

Hi everyone Im back from the land of depression - another one from the E Sussex Coroners - can any one please let me have any further details on the crash or the man

Chris

can post "the times" annoucing his widow getting her marriage arranged

Edited by Coldstreamer

post-3871-1171802640.jpg

Yes please - there might be some info I might be able to use

Chris

already done

Hi Chris,

Try this link to Craven's Part in the Great War website - you should be able to find a little more information on Ronald Falshaw Morkill.

cravens part in the great war

Apologies, I can't seem to work out how to insert the hyperlink - any help would be welcomed!

Regards

Chris

My thanks to you both

Chris

Chris

when using the add reply option you should see the hyperlink symbol -click on it & insert your link press OK & it should apprear in your post

Chris

Chris

when using the add reply option you should see the hyperlink symbol -click on it & insert your link press OK & it should apprear in your post

Chris

Cheers

Regards

Chris.