Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

cwgc certificate navy

tonyblackpool

on frederick w h luxton, cwgc certificate it has son of mrs laviniv 31st luxton

victoria st plymouth, would this be the base with 31 or over luxtons there ? cheers tony

The error has been reported.

hi terry,thanks for that ,but was victoria st in or part of the naval base in ww1, tony

No. It was the address given by the next-of-kin when they completed a Final Verification Form for CWGC in the early 1920s to confirm the casualty's details. It may not have been the address at which the casualty lived during the war.

No. It was the address given by the next-of-kin when they completed a Final Verification Form for CWGC in the early 1920s to confirm the casualty's details. It may not have been the address at which the casualty lived during the war.

cheers terry, i fully understand, one little thing how do i get out of the army on my profile when its clear i am a navy man check avatar, tony by the sea in blackpool :blink:

Tony

I am afraid you can't as the Forum is a spin off from the army mother site (Long, Long Trail).

You can always pretend to be Royal Naval Division!

Tony

I am afraid you can't as the Forum is a spin off from the army mother site (Long, Long Trail).

You can always pretend to be Royal Naval Division!

terry,

i might have to go right to the top with this one, we cannot go any were without the navy, :angry:

cheers terry if any one asks i am only pretending.