Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Film - The Great War In The Air

rainbase

Hi folks and fellow WW1 enthusiests. I hadn't found my way in here before now... great forum! A couple years ago I wrote and produced a four-plus hour documentary on this subject: The Great War In The Air. The entire film is online and can be watched (in order or piecemeal) at http://raindesert.com/great_war/great_war_entrance.htm

I'd like to invite anyone who's interested into taking a peek. I've had this info posted over at The Aerodrome for a little while now and have gotten some good feedback. If anyone has any problems with any facts I've used, by all means, I'd love to hear from you. I did put an awful lot of research into making this thing.

Thanks people; I'm glad to have found you. Peace.

- Jan Goldstein

Danielson, Connecticut

ahhhh... sorry to her that, Stan. I'm guessing that it's an active x controller not installed in your 'puter. All the video on my site is actually archived at youtube.come, which is a really sweet deal because it costs me no bandwidth or srorage. Well, it you ever end up installing active x, please give my film another shot. Cheers.

ahhhh... sorry to her that, Stan. I'm guessing that it's an active x controller not installed in your 'puter. All the video on my site is actually archived at youtube.come, which is a really sweet deal because it costs me no bandwidth or srorage. Well, it you ever end up installing active x, please give my film another shot. Cheers.

Yes it is that blessed IE7. I reinstalled 6 and have no problem. Shall delight in watching. Is there anyway we can download a section to watch rather than rely on streaming?

Thank you, great movie. Now if I can just figure out how to save an embedded image, which I know can be done, I'll save the whole movie.

When you figure it out let me know.

Not sure why these videos aren't "firing" properly for some of you folks online. I was hoping to NOT have to sell any more of these darn things, heh heh. I made up about 150 sets of the film (it's 2 discs) and sold them over the bar in my restaurant a couple years back. If anyone's interested in the dvd package, you can send a check for $15 to: Jan Goldstein, 58 Main Street, Danielson, Ct. 06239 This will cover the postage (but if you're overseas, please include a couple dollars more, thannks). I do burn and package these things by hand, but will certainly have your order turned around in a day.

This was really a labor of love for me and I'm just tickled to have found others with a similer interest.

Peace

Congratulations Jann.

I've only so far looked at the 'Mobilisation' episode, but there are some fascinating images of early BE-2s to keep me occupied!!

A very nice job!

Steve

www.biggles-biplane.com