Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Radio programme

charlotte cardoen-descamps

Hello all,

This afternoon I have been interviewed by someone from BBC radio 4. They were making a programme on remembrance in the Salient and somehow ended up here.

According to what they told me, the programme will be broadcasted on Saturday but I have no idea of time. Does anyone know where I can find information on their shedule. I am not even sure of the name of the programme (as I was kind of taken by surprise) but I believe it to be "open country"...

As I was deadly nervous (microphones and cameras have that effect on me), I really would like to hear the result of the interview so any information on possible timing would be greatly appreciated.

Charlotte

Hi Charlotte

Open Country is on R4 on Saturday morning at 06:10. Here is the link to their schedule. I believe you can listen on-line.

Radio 4

Mick

I've noticed that the description doesn't mention your farm Charlotte

Edited by Michael

thanks for the info Michael. This is one of the few times I am pleased that our time is one hour ahead! 6.10 am is awfully early, even for me...

charlotte :rolleyes:

Charlotte

go to www.bbc.co.uk and look for the internet radio and you will be able to listen to it when you like if you miss it.... in fact we can all listen if you tell us the prog details :)

John