Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

service numbers

john w.

Guest Ian Bowbrick

Too right.

In SDGW type in regiment and then number. If you want a range of numbers say Hamps Regt 70000 to 79999 type in 7???? and a list will come up, after the message 'This may take a long time' :)

Ian

Paul..

By the Law of Sod I watched Forgotten Battlefield and saw Aurel do it... However I had posted this before hand.. duh! Cheers!

:)

I now realise as the penny dropped., that this is possible with SDGW (but I dont have a copy currently), will have to invest I think the way things are going...

All I was thinking of was CWGC they have the numbers pity you cant put the number in and see what you get... never thought of SDGW... shaking my head now... god I need a rest!

:lol:

John

Hi John

The C.W.G.C. did me a CD for all the K.S.L.I. men Killed/Died, which can be searched by name, number, date and any other way. I not sure if they can produce them for Memorials and cemeteries, they may evan be able to produce them by Surname ie - contains all Smith's on their records. This may not be of any use to you John but its worth any members who are looking into Regiments or very large memorials. It cost me £25.

Annette