Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Somme relics

auchonvillerssomme

Who on earth sells this sort of stuff? Do people actually spend their time digging it out of the ground or something?

JGM

You heard what the man said: "A must have for anyone" :rolleyes:

Ian

Look at this nice little lot of somme relics which includes a mole trap!!

I don`t know what varieties mole traps come in, but that one looks a bit basic. Are there some bits missing? Phil B

post-2329-1152808068.gif

JGM-

Type "relics" or "battlefield relics" into the search facility on the forum and you'll see the full and frank views this subject stirs up...

M

I don`t know what varieties mole traps come in, but that one looks a bit basic. Are there some bits missing? Phil B

They are basic, i believe the CWGC use them, ive seen them in the parks.

Mick

Who on earth sells this sort of stuff? Do people actually spend their time digging it out of the ground or something?

JGM

See this classic for the best previous discussion. More here. Relics is up there with SAD, Haig, medals etc in terms of 'great forum topics' over the years...

;)

Giles-

...and soon to be joined by re-enactors I wonder? That one could run and run I think. Every attempt to have the last word demands a response...

Mark,

Seen that topic floating around for a while...not ventured in. Like certain previous discussions on the GWF, just the title is enough to indicate where it will end up...

;)