Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Jutland 90th anniversary

Halder

For anyone interested, there's a rather good microsite on the battle and also the dreadnoughts. I'm slightly biased because I did the words and our web guru did the design. :)

Anyway, I'd be interested in your comments

World of the Dreadnoughts

Job looks a good un-couldnt get into the dreadnought cut away though...

This is not my theatre of the war but have added it to my favs just in case i need info in the future,

looks like a good site,

thanks,

Mandy

Sounds very interesting, and the homepage looks great - but I don't seem to be able to get beyond it. Any idea why, or what I might be doing wrong ?

Mick

I'm in the same ship, I couldn't get passed the montage.

To get past the montage and into the site click on Navy News (bottom RH corner), but it I don't think it is worthwhile.

Halder, I think your post should have been in the advertisements section, not in the real war.

Best wishes

David

To get past the montage and into the site click on Navy News (bottom RH corner), but it I don't think it is worthwhile.

Halder, I think your post should have been in the advertisements section, not in the real war.

Best wishes

David

Thanks for the input; it's still a bit of a work in progress as far as the design goes. You shouldn't have to click on the Navy News logo, but a double click on the individual buttons for "gallery", "Jutland" and the like seems to work. It needs a lot of tweaking, but hopefully the bugs should be fixed by the middle of next week.

If you wish to move this post to the ads section, feel free, although I'm not really advertising the paper, just pointing people to an online historical resource they may wish to use.