Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Are you going to the National Archives?

Guest Robyn

One day I will get the hang of this I'm sure. I have to reply to my own post so that I can get the information on that I had intended. I have no idea where the original message went.

I recently posted a request for information about the 9th HLI. As a result George (dycer) suggested that I might need to see if some "kind soul" was going to the Archives. I was wondering if someone going would have time to see if the service records for my great uncles survived?

My chances of getting there are "Buckley's and none" with 7 children trailing behind me.

Kind regards,

Robyn

Robyn, there's a special area on the forum just for this kind of request. It's called "I'm going to the National Archives".

Robyn - I'll be there on Saturday - if you can let me have more details, I'll see what I can do...

Alan

Robyn,

Your yesterday's Thread did not disappear it was moved to the "Personal" Thread :D Have a read as Peter has posted some useful advice.

Alan,

Robyn has a Thread going in the Units Thread -9th H.L.I. which gives details of the Men she would like information about.

George