Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

harry salter

Guest edwinwrg4751

Guest edwinwrg4751

i have started to research pte harry salter (shot at adwn) i started to trace his family tree and i came upon harry c salter born 1892 bridgwater somerset.

can any one please tell me if i have the right harry salter?did he have a second name and if so what was it.

many thanks edwinwrg4751

Free BMD has the birth of a Harry Cozens Salter being registered in Bridgwater in the June quarter of 1891. No Harry Salter's of any description for 1892. How sure are you of the date?

Guest edwinwrg4751
Free BMD has the birth of a Harry Cozens Salter being registered in Bridgwater in the June quarter of 1891. No Harry Salter's of any description for 1892. How sure are you of the date?

many thanks will o brian.i am sure of the date as he was 24 when he was shot on the 11 dec 1915

i expect he may have had a birthday later on in december

many thanks edwinwrg4751

i have started to research pte harry salter (shot at adwn) i started to trace his family tree and i came upon harry c salter born 1892 bridgwater somerset.

can any one please tell me if i have the right harry salter?did he have a second name and if so what was it.

many thanks edwinwrg4751

Hi edwin

No mention of second name in shot at dawn but he did come from bridgewater somerset Shot 11th Dec 1915

Burnsey