Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

going to somme mon 13 march- fri 17 march

Guest jonboy1968

Guest jonboy1968

My name is jon and i am a new member. i am travelling to the somme area Sunday 12th to arrive in calais around 9 am monday morning. I am staying at the cottage hotel on the outskirts of Calais and am travelling down to the Somme area on Tuesday 14 march and Thursday 16 march. My Mobile no. is 07840989032 and my name is Jon Darnbrough. If you are in the area, pop into the hotel on an evening and ask for me. If anyone wants to meet up, just call me. The other days that i am there i am going to look around at world war two items. I am glad i stumbled accross this forum and am pleased to find like minded people. Bye for now. Jon :rolleyes:

Have a great trip, and pop into Avrils, at Auchonvillers, for a cuppa, give her my best wishes.

will

My name is jon and i am a new member. i am travelling to the somme area Sunday 12th to arrive in calais around 9 am monday morning. I am staying at the cottage hotel on the outskirts of Calais and am travelling down to the Somme area on Tuesday 14 march and Thursday 16 march. My Mobile no. is 07840989032 and my name is Jon Darnbrough. If you are in the area, pop into the hotel on an evening and ask for me. If anyone wants to meet up, just call me. The other days that i am there i am going to look around at world war two items. I am glad i stumbled accross this forum and am pleased to find like minded people. Bye for now. Jon :rolleyes: