Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

February MGWAT poll

spike10764

Feb MGWAT Poll- Men Could Do No More  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Here are the February entries for the MGWAT entitled "Men Could Do No More". Please feel free to vote for your favourite.

• Roger's -"Exhausted Lewis Gunner"
    • Soren's-"Dead Men's Dump"
    • Spike's- "In a Foreign Land to Die"
    • Landsturm's- "The Realm of Shadows"
    • Kaisa's- "In Soft Wings"
    • Jon's-"The Whistles Blew"

:D

Marina three of my drawings are on Fran's site it you wish to look at them, by the way copies are for sale in aid of the De Diggers work. ;)

Annette

Annette, I'd like to see some of your drawings. What is the web address of Fran's site?

Russ

My turn was in January... How about our new-comer? Russell?

Okay, I had a thought for the March MGWAT Topic. Please see the thread I started for it and let me know what you all think.

russ

:D

Marina three of my drawings are on Fran's site it you wish to look at them, by the way copies are for sale in aid of the De Diggers work. ;)

Annette

Saw them, Annette - wonderful, they really are. Have to gte you into the comp!

Marina

Hi Russ

Fran's web address is www.geocities.com/dediggers but the link to my drawing seems to be not working correctly instead of going to the drawings it goes to In Flanders Fields Museum site :blink:

Annette

Hi Russ

Fran's web address is www.geocities.com/dediggers but the link to my drawing seems to be not working correctly instead of going to the drawings it goes to In Flanders Fields Museum site :blink:

Annette

Hi Annette,

I needed a quick link for the exhibition fot the IFF museum. I am working on the web pages and the drawings will be back online soon.

For the moment the pages are on the following link:-

http://www.geocities.com/fhoijtink

Kind regards Frans

Very well, then. Give me a couple of days to think on it and I'll see if I can come up with and idea. Seems that my choosing the topic should preclude me from submitting anything, though.

russ

No, Russell, the idea is everyone gets a turn at picking, if they wish. Then you almost have to submit a drawing :D

Hi Annette,

I needed a quick link for the exhibition fot the IFF museum. I am working on the web pages and the drawings will be back online soon.

For the moment the pages are on the following link:-

http://www.geocities.com/fhoijtink

Kind regards Frans

Annette and Soren - beautiful drawings on Frans' site. You are both very talented.

Russ

Annette, your pics are very good, lots of feel to them and emotion.

Mandy