Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

"War Record of the 2nd City of Edinburgh Battery: First Lowland B

peejay67

Hi guys,

Dick Flory has provided me with information from this book. Does anyone know where I can get hold of a copy if it is still in print???? Despeate for a copy.

Many thanks

Peter Jenkins

Just a thought, try UKBookworld

There is not one there , I have looked, but register under Your Subject Interests, add the title and if one is uploaded you should get notified. Admittedly it is a slim chance.

Stuart

Peter

the British Library has a copy, you can order it direct from them, or try asking your local library to order you a copy....if they have to order it from the British Library there may be a charge...my local library ordered me a book from the British Library ...I think the charge was about £6.00....I was only allowed to keep the book I ordered for 3 weeks.

John.

http://catalogue.bl.uk/F/UUGYMBS5X9JFC2HDH....x=60&image.y=4

Peter

the British Library has a copy, you can order it direct from them, or try asking your local library to order you a copy....if they have to order it from the British Library there may be a charge...my local library ordered me a book from the British Library ...I think the charge was about £6.00....I was only allowed to keep the book I ordered for 3 weeks.

John.

http://catalogue.bl.uk/F/UUGYMBS5X9JFC2HDH....x=60&image.y=4

Thanks John,

How does it work with the British Library when you say you can order a copy from them?? Do they send out direct or do you have to view it there?

Many thanks

Peter

Peter...looking at their web site it looks like they mail it to you, but I might be wrong.....I think it might be best if you ask your local library if they can order it for you from the British library....that's what I did with a book I wanted ...it only took about a week for them to send it to my local library.

John.