Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Captain Philip F Fullard DSO MC RFC

tamos123

Hi All

Does anyone have information about this officer please as his MIC is a hand written note.

I shall take a large breath and a pint of tea and do battle with the London Gazette Archive online to see if I can find anything about his awards. Seems he was MID as well 11/12/17

many thanks

T

I take it all back - the Gazette has all the information about his awards but any ifo still gratefully received and are there any books about him?

T

T

You might like to look around for a copy of Christopher Shores' 2001 Osprey book British and Empire Aces of World War I; ISBN 1 84176 377 2. There's a bit about your man therein.

Fullard is also covered in Shores, Franks and Guest's Above the Trenches; ISBN 0 948817 19 4, and Robertson's Air Aces of the 1914-1918 War (printed in 1959, before ISBNs).

Cheers

Gareth

Hi Guys

Thanks for this...slightly abashed and a good illustration of look before you ask, there is a lot of info on him on the web. Thanks for the book titles will look for them now

He seems to be a forgotten Ace

I recently purchased a signed first day postal cover which I am quite chuffed about

regards

T