Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

KIA list help

Desmond7

I am in the process of adding KIA/DOW lists for July 1 action to my 'battle website' (see below).

I have so far put on 12th Royal Irish Rifles; 11th R Ir Rifles and 13th R. I Rifles.

Next step is 9th R I Fus.

I don't have access to my SDGW at the moment and was wondering if anyone would run me off a list of 9th R I Fus kias/dows for 1st July 1916. I am counting in men who die on the day and up to a 10 days later (DOWs etc/2nd 3rd July actions).

If anyone has such a list already done or could work out a way to provide one (at minimal hassle to themselves) I would be grateful. PM me or send me an e-mail via site.

And if you are taking a look, please sign the guest book. It makes me a happy bunny!

The site will be updated further.

Des

Des,

If no one comes up with it before, I can do a list at the weekend, I also have the CWGC records along with the Bn diary for the 9th if that is any help.

Great website by the way, keep up the good work.

Regards

Andy

Cheers Andy - I'm in no jurry. At your own pace. Thanks for kind words.

It's getting there!

Many thanks. Check out some new war diary stuff ... will interest you. See Battle site.

Cheers to all who have chipped in on this one. I think I've e-mailed or PMd the many volunteers!!

Onwards and upwards.