Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Durham Light Infantry

mmm45

Hi

Im researching Pte Blamires 250744 who was killed whilst serving with the 15th btn DLI.Can any one help with the Btn movement up to the 7th november 1918 when he was killed

thank you.

Im researching Pte Blamires 250744 who was killed whilst serving with the 15th btn DLI.Can any one help with the Btn movement up to the 7th november 1918 when he was killed

An article of mine on the war record of 15/DLI appeared in the January 2005 issue of "Stand To!", the Western Front Association's journal. That was drawn from earlier research I'd done for a degree. The fuller piece is attached, which I hope you'll enjoy and find useful - there's a little bit on page 16 about the actions on 7 November 1918.

David T.

15th_Battalion_DLI.doc

An article of mine on the war record of 15/DLI appeared in the January 2005 issue of "Stand To!", the Western Front Association's journal. That was drawn from earlier research I'd done for a degree. The fuller piece is attached, which I hope you'll enjoy and find useful - there's a little bit on page 16 about the actions on 7 November 1918.

David T.

David thanks for that its ideal.

Ady