Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Who are they?

Fleur

This has been lurking around since I was knee high to small person and, having just traced another family member via Google (isn't the net a wonder) who has lots of family history to hand we are both at a loss as to who these people are.

All I know is that it ithe chap in the middle is a reli of my Dad's and we are assuming that the 2 stode either side are either reli's too or chums of the guy in the middle.

If we could work out what the uniforms are then perhaps we might have a better chance at fiding out who they are in relation to us.

Any ideas?group%20200dpi.jpg

http://www.physics.ox.ac.uk/IT/mediaservices/print unit/images/group 200dpi.jpg - copy and paste into addy bar

All suggestions gratefully recieved :)

Fleur (who has been far too abscent from this forum due to work and p~ss poor computers!!)

Hi Fleur

Good to see you back. Unfortunately the picture you posted has not appeared.

Myrtle

Yeah - pain in the bum isn't it.

The image can be seen, however by cutting a pasting the url under where the picture should have appeared.

I'll have another go at posting the image.

:)

Fleur

group%20200dpi.jpg

Dagnamit, the image won't appear!!!!

Morning Fluer,

On first appearance I would say it is a put up photo, the chap on the left in what may be RGA uniform does not have a cap badge or belt and seems to be wearing shoes. The sailor is not wearing a silk, lanyard, white front or jumper. Not sure at all about the chap in the middle. But as always stand to be corrected.

Regards Charles

Could be! We have a studio portrait of the chap in the middle in civvies so you might just have apoint.

Be interested to hear what everyone else thinks.