Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

MGWAT Poll November 2005

spike10764

MGWAT Poll November 2005  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Time to vote for this months art choice. The topic was Wilfred Owen and/or the Battle of the Sambre Canal.

• Spike's Cattle
    • Annette's Portrait
    • Landsturm's Sketch
    • Soren's Charge

My vote went to Annette. As someone of no real artistic talent who only does it for fun myself :D ,

Sorry, I didn't mean any offence by my comment. It's just that, as you said, Annette's stands out by a mile. I've also noticed a few (all?) of her other drawings are of the same quality.

D.

Sorry, I didn't mean any offence by my comment. It's just that, as you said, Annette's stands out by a mile. I've also noticed a few (all?) of her other drawings are of the same quality.

D.

No problem D- it is true. Yes I agree Annette's drawings are excellent and I hope she'll enter the MGWAT more often. Have a go yourself next month, if I can, so can anyone, no -one's laughed out loud at me yet :lol:

Yes I agree Annette's drawings are excellent and I hope she'll enter the MGWAT more often.

Spike I would if I could draw fast but in the last 25 years I've only done 10 drawings, still working on No. ten, which was started eight years ago B). I have to be in the right mood. I'd never made a liveing out of it.

Thanks for comments everyone

Annette

Edited by 6th Shropshires

By the way Annette, top of the poll gets to choose the next months topic(so you could pick one you've already done ;) ) I'm sure we'd all be pleased to see more of your work.

It's not over yet and I may not come first but I will put my thinking cap on to choose the next months topic just in case, and it will not be one I've already done ;)

Annette

I usually look, sometimes vote, but rarely comment. This month I have to - absolutely brilliant. Well done all of you.

By the way Annette, top of the poll gets to choose the next months topic(so you could pick one you've already done ;) ) I'm sure we'd all be pleased to see more of your work.

Got to agree, excellent all round but I think that Annette's just stood out.

But only 29 votes. Surely with 10 battalions we can do better than that!

Well done folks, keep it up. :D

Roxy

Annette,

Think it's time to pick December's topic. As by far and away the top could you pick one please ?

Then just start a thread December MGWAT and tell us what you'd like it to be. B)

Firstly thanks to those who voted for my work. Spike will start December MGWAT straight away.

Annette