Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

My great war connections

rhass@bigpond.net.au

John Lowry McClelland (my great-uncle), was with the 11th Light Horse at Gallipoli. John's sister, Lexie served at No1 AGH, Heliopolis, and later at 14 AGH, Abbassia, Egypt, then in 1917 was "lent to the British for the duration", service in France with 2 BGH Le Havre, 38 BGH Calais, 38 Brit Stat Hosp Genoa, 9 DDS Italy and at Dartford Hosp, London.

My grandfather, Hans Christian Duus (my grandmother was sister to John and Lexie McClelland above) served with the 4th Pioneer Battalion, Reinforcement 9, 3rd (Army) Field Artillery Brigade at Rouelles, France. I have his complete record from the Australian Defence Archives.\

I have photos I would like to post to the Forum, but need to adjust them to an allowable size. I need help/advice to do this!! Or I could post them to the gallery once I learn the procedure.

Cheers

Sandra

John Lowry McClelland (my great-uncle), was with the 11th Light Horse at Gallipoli. John's sister, Lexie served at No1 AGH, Heliopolis, and later at 14 AGH, Abbassia, Egypt, then in 1917 was "lent to the British for the duration", service in France with 2 BGH Le Havre, 38 BGH Calais, 38 Brit Stat Hosp Genoa, 9 DDS Italy and at Dartford Hosp, London.

My grandfather, Hans Christian Duus (my grandmother was sister to John and Lexie McClelland above) served with the 4th Pioneer Battalion, Reinforcement 9, 3rd (Army) Field Artillery Brigade at Rouelles, France.  I have his complete record from the Australian Defence Archives.\

I have photos I would like to post to the Forum, but need to adjust them to an allowable size. I need help/advice to do this!! Or I could post them to the gallery once I learn the procedure.

Cheers

Sandra

Sandra

Welcome to the forum and I hope you can share your pictures with us soon.

It depend on what program you use for images, and that programs resize capabilities. Some are very good, others not so. I often use Power Batch for pictures to put on forum, which is a downloadable freeware program available

POWER BATCH HERE.

There are other sites you can download this program from just do a Google for Power Batch.

You simply put all your pictures for resizing in one folder and select that folder on the Powerbatch program, set the size required and Bingo 600 by 400, or whatever, copies, which can be saved to another new folder.

I hope this is of help to you and we can soon see your pictures.