Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

SDGW Lookup Request

SteveE

Pals

Without wishing to presume on the generosity of the people who frequent this forum is there some kind soul who would be willing to perform a large number of Royal Fusiliers lookups, 58 in total?

The men in question had all served previously with the 25th Battalion (Frontiersmen) before being posted to other battalions with whom they met their subsequent demise.

The information I'm after is the enlisted, residence and place of birth information if available.

If there are any takers then I'll attach the relevant details later. Thanks very much in advance

Steve

Steve,

PM the details, ill have a look.wont be until tomorrow though as im going to see the Stereophonics tonight!!

Anthony

That's great, thanks very much, I'll pm you the details.

There's no hurry for the information, as and when will be fine.

Thanks again and enjoy the Stereophonics.

Steve

Steve,

Have emailed you all 58

Regards

Anthony

Anthony

Have PM'd my thanks for all the information but thought I'd also add it here so that everyone can see what a top bloke you are performing such a huge task.

Many, many thanks for all your help.

Steve

Steve,

If you need any more look ups just give me a email and i will look them up for you.

Just glad i can help, after all i'm always asking for help on the Forum just right i can give it back!!