Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

7th Northamptonshires SDGW Lookup

gporta

Hi there,

If someone has the Northamptonshire Regt. Volume of SDGW, or the CD, and is keen in helping, I'd like to know the following data:

Soldiers dead in the 7th Northamptonshire Regiment, during the months of august, september , october and november 1918... I'm interested in soldiers died after the armistice as well.

If any previous unit and regimental numbers are mentioned I'd like to know about it as well.

Thanks in advance,

Gloria

Gloria

There were 59 men that died between 1/8/18 - 31/12/18 and one man who died 9/1/19 and four officers.

If you contact me offline with an address I will send you a copy of the info by post.

Regards Doug.

Guest geoff501
There were 59 men that died between 1/8/18 - 31/12/18 and one man who died 9/1/19 and four officers.

If you contact me offline with an address I will send you a copy of the info by post.

SDGW2 makes it 58, perhaps there was a correction?

It's really great data, but not my favourite user-friendly software, I suppose they do this to protect against abuse.

You can get a PDF printer driver and create a PDF file from the SDGW print button. However some drivers don't work and the driver must be set up as the default printer, since SDGW does not allow printer selection. At least you can get an electronic copy that is readable by others this way. PDFcamp works (www.verypdf.com), the unregistered version places a watermark on the file. PDF995, a generally better driver that I use for other software does not work - locks up the PC! Hope this helps someone...

Geoff

I've looked again,your right it should be 58,I've included the 1919 man in the total,to make 59.

Regards Doug.

Doug and Geoff,

Many thanks for the feedback. I've been thinking that an option in non-user friendly programmes is to do a screen capture of what you have in the monitor: the result is of course Low-resolution, but sufficient to be read.

(Doug, I've sent you already the details by mail)

Thanks again,

Gloria