Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Keeping a Collection Together

Broznitsky

Interested medal types should have a look at "PPCLI Lot w/ Medals and MM-KIA at Somme Item number: 2184088298" on eBay.ca

Wow! What a collection. Even his diary.

Too bad only millionaires are bidding on it - not one of us Baker Pals . . . If only my lotto numbers would come up :angry:

Caveat again: I have no interest in or knowledge of this seller.

Peter in Vancouver

All can say is....after I picked my lower lip off the floor: WOW!!!!!!! Super collection, what a brilliant group. One can only dream.

Guest Ian Bowbrick

Can I echo the WOW! :o

Let's hope whoever buys this truely magnificant piece of history keeps it all together so that it can be enjoyed in the future.

Ian

Very Nice!

Nothing is more painful than the old "see our other items for more from this man". :(

Although that seems to happen more with American World War I groupings since they are not often named.

$1,600? With 5 days to go! I am contemplating turning to a life of crime! :ph34r:

Neil

Hi All:

I've sent the seller of this collection an e-mail thanking him for honouring Pte. Millar's memory by keeping this fantastic collection together. The last time I checked, the top bid for the collection was at $2,101.00 US. Any guesses what the winning be will be.

Broz - I think the seller has a store on Fraser Highway in Surrey. I'm going to see if I can make arrangements to see the collection next week. Hope you and Mrs. Broz have a great vacation. Call me when you get back.

Garth