Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Crossing the pond, going to Ypres

Swine

Hi all,

Been reading the boards for a while and finally got my plans together to visit Ypres again from the USA. I will be in Ypres late on Sept 23 thru 26. 3 full days :)

This being my 2nd visit I wanted to see things I missed before. Hill 60, Bayrenwald, Hooge Crater/Museum just to name a few. If anybody has any tips please let me know, I will be staying at the Ariane armed with Paul's book and The Holt's Ypres.

Randy Knauff

Have a good trip Randy, you will need three full days !!

Patrick

Couldn't have picked a better place to stay.

Hi Randy

See Dave at the Ariane (Brilliant place to stay and eat!), he will guide with where to go and he also does his wonderful tours from there.

Have a good trip

Liz

Thanks everyone,

I do have The Passchendaele Museum on my list, and Paul your website has been gone thru with a fine tooth comb many times, as well as Tom's Hellfire corner site. I can't wait to get my hands on several books that are very difficult to find here in the USA (not available or just too expensive even with abe books and allbookstores) especially the new Beneath Flanders Fields book. Our hearts go out to everyone in the UK suffering with yesterdays horrible disaster.