Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

SWDGW CD

Jacob

Could somebody please look in the SWDGW CD for a S. MEEK #22767 Glos. Reg. who died Feb 10, 1917. Thanks.

Bill White

Peter,

Can I please ask you how you acheived this attachment. I have SDCD and it would be a great way to help other Pals.

Would be kind enough to let me know.

Regards

PAUL JOHNSON :)

Paul,

its easy. When you have your info page up, hit the print screen button. This puts the page on your clipboard. Paste it into your program that allows you to play. I use Paintshop Pro or PhotoImpact. Then remove all info except what you want to keep and save it as a new picture. (jpeg for uploading to the forum)

Voila! :D

Peter

PM me if you are having problems

Paul,

just noticed your address. I used to live at 111 Ware Rd, Hertford and go shopping in Stevenage or Welwyn Garden City on Saturdays

Peter :lol:

Paul,

its easy. When you have your info page up, hit the print screen button. This puts the page on your clipboard. Paste it into your program that allows you to play. I use Paintshop Pro or PhotoImpact. Then remove all info except what you want to keep and save it as a new picture. (jpeg for uploading to the forum)

Voila!  :D

Peter

PM me if you are having problems

Peter,

Like Paul, I had wondered how you managed to print the information in that format! Thanks for sharing that piece of information.

Regards

Arthur

Peter,

Thank You for the response. I will give it a try and if I hit any problems I will certainly be seeking your advice.

Regards

PAUL JOHNSON :)