Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Carl Holler - Sänger Flieger

Rendsburg

Hi All,

I'm new on the forum, and that's my second post. I'm the great nephew of Carl Hans Theodor Holler, knowed as Sänger Flieger. Months ago, I had the joy of bought his awards, documents and his EKI. All the items they were bought by Ed Ferko, a long time ago directly of Carl Holler's daughter. Ed just keep the photographs, and sell the awards, documents, medals and the goblet for one, or several dealers. A new friend of me, a retired USAF pilot, bought the awards, documents, and the EKI from a dealer in London. I searching his goblet, I know it's dificult to trace, mainly if it's not marked with Carl Holler's name ( I don't know if it was doing ).

If you can help me, I will be very happy. If you have photos of Carl Holler, or know who has, please, if it's possible, send to me.

If you want to see his awards, documents, some photos and his EKI, I can post here.

Regards,

Otto

PS> Excuse-me for my Tarzan's English.

GOBlet-are you spesking of German Airman's "Victory Cup"?

Also-the above information mike make a good article for WWI Aviation Historian

magazine "Over the Front". :D:lol::rolleyes:

GOBlet-are you spesking of German Airman's "Victory Cup"?

Also-the above information mike make a good article for WWI Aviation Historian

magazine "Over the Front".  :D  :lol:  :rolleyes:

Yes, Victory Cup

Hi All,

I'm new on the forum, and that's my second post. I'm the great nephew of Carl Hans Theodor Holler, knowed as Sänger Flieger. Months ago, I had the joy of bought his awards, documents and his EKI. All the items they were bought by Ed Ferko, a long time ago directly of Carl Holler's daughter. Ed just keep the photographs, and sell the awards, documents, medals and the goblet for one, or several dealers. A new friend of me, a retired USAF pilot, bought the awards, documents, and the EKI from a dealer in London. I searching his goblet, I know it's dificult to trace, mainly if it's not marked with Carl Holler's name ( I don't know if it was doing ).

If you can help me, I will be very happy. If you have photos of Carl Holler, or know who has, please, if it's possible, send to me.

If you want to see his awards, documents, some photos and his EKI, I can post here.

Regards,

Otto

PS> Excuse-me for my Tarzan's English.

The University of Dallas purchased a lot of Ed Ferko pictures. Try this link to the index http://www.utdallas.edu/library/special/ww1col.html I think you can contact them from this page.

Jamie