Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Au Korigan B&B, Albert

burlington

Martin

When I looked at the web site I wondered which room you would book. Then I saw this line

"Les animaux ne sont pas autorisés." and realised that they won't let you in anyway.

Garth

:D

Garth

I will probably be behind you in the queue!

Actually, I have booked for next year 1 July (Avril and many others are full) for 4 people in 4 rooms.

I know that the room descriptions are a little odd, though I rather fancy sleeping in a room themed as 'Ying Yang'

The advantage is that it is central though whether the night life in Albert itself for 4 middle aged men is anything to write home about (or preferably not as the case may be!) is a moot point. At least no-one will have to drive and I would not want to have booked us all in to a B&B where there is nothing to do in the evenings (unlike Avril's and some others) and driving is out of the question.

All the reasonably priced local hotels say they are booked.

Roll on the 'Ying Yang' room

Best wishes

Martin

Martin

Good luck. I hope you enjoy the trip. Do, please, put a report on the Forum afterwards so we can all learn about Ying, Yang.

Garth

I have met the people who run this, and they are very nice. They are friends of Dominique at Le Tommy. I think you should have a great time, as they don't get many UK visitors because they are not as well known as other B&Bs.

as they don't get many UK visitors because they are not as well known as other B&Bs.

Paul

Long may it continue say I!

Actually they were really helpful when I wrote to them. My friends & I are looking forward to our 4 nights there.

Martin

• Admin

Is this where the Relais Fleuri was, or is that still going?

No, but it is in the same street if I remember correctly.

The Relais Fleuri is now a Chinese Restaurant! It still bears the 'Hotel' sign and is now called the 'Royal Albert'... :blink: